Society
AO
Rampsy
Selling the following items:
  • Kinetic Attack Nanochip 10 (TT+3k)
  • Kinetic Attack Nanochip 7 T6 (TT+2k)
  • Enhancers
    • Weapon Damage Enhancer 1 (big stack)
  • Standard Vents (almost 400 ped TT value)

Sold:
  • T6 Mayhem Scintillator Viridian (TT + 60k): 3 DPP, 63.1% effi, 60.34 base DPS (SOLD)
  • T8 Mayhem Scintillator Heliotrope (SOLD)
  • Omegaton A204, Overcharged (SOLD)
  • T9.99 Omegaton M83 Predator (TT + 45k): 2.93 DPP, 60.7 effi, 59.57 base DP (SOLD)
  • Christmas Ring 2018 (SOLD)
  • Christmas Ring 2021 (SOLD)
  • Finder F-106 T7 (SOLD)
  • Leoi Shock Dagger T2.99 (TT+400)

Items of interest:
  • Glinting Unity, TWEN Edition
  • A&P Series Mayhem BC-80, Augmented
  • A&P Series Mayhem LP-100, Modified
  • A&P Series Mayhem BP-70, Perfected
  • A&P Series Mayhem LR-60, Augmented
  • EWE EP-40 Mercenary, Modified, TWEN Edition
  • ArMatrix LP-70, FEN Edition
  • 10/15/20% Crit Damage sight
  • Mod Resto Chip / Mayhem Resto Chip
  • Improved Imperium Set (or higher)

Contact
Ingame: Chiel Rampsy Tondeleir
or send a pm here on forum

Last edited by a moderator:
Christmas Ring 2018

Last edited:
Mayhem Scintillator Viridian

Omegaton M83 Predator

Last edited:
Post updated. Helio & amp sold by now, added predator to sales list and added items of interest in case of trades (Glinting Unity prefered)

2 possible trades for the viridian received that are being considered, but ped deal prefered.

I updated the entropiawiki on the Viridian, apparently the wiki stats about this gun were wrong for years. The ammo usage mentioned on the website were higher than the real value, making the DPP look lower than it really is. Updated the correct ammo cost, so it also updates the DPP value correctly.

Old (incorrect) value was 2.808.
Real DPP: 2.960

Actually even more, due to the 1% crit increase, include that, it's a 3+ dpp gun

Clearing this up, because apparently there is a huge misunderstanding for a lot of people due to the wiki having wrong ammo usage displayed for so long :)

I'm on a hiiiiiighwaaay to... the top of the forum section with this bump

got a few offers so far on both viridian & predator.
Predator: Ped offer as well as trade+ped offer
Viridian: a few trade offers

Close ones for both though, but not just yet. So still available for now.

Pure ped offer received on the Viridian. Quite a bit below my asking price, but first pure ped offer.
Depending on other sales I might accept it, but it's currently put on hold. Hoping on an offer closer to the requested price.

Original deal with Viridian canceled, but new offer came up, slightly higher. But still a little too low.
Willing to let it go below asking price though.

added some additional items to items of interest.

T9.99 Omegaton M83 Predator for TT + 45k? :hammer::lolup::naughty:
which is a normal price. Tiering alone is already around 30k MU cost (around 45k total cost including TT)

1. i have 3 people already who are willing to buy at that price, but need to gather peds first
2. Two other predators that i know of sold in last 2 months for 46k & 42k
3. Another Predator T9 currently for sale @ 50k, so mine is cheaper than that 1.
4. Feel free to ask Divinity, he was holding the gun while I was gone, and he even got an offer of 55k for it (but prices were higher at that moment then now)

So I'm not sure why you are reacting on that price.
No need to make dumb reactions on a post just because you can't buy it. Especially not if it's the correct market price.

Also, kind of funny for you to react on the price of my predator (which has a pretty stable value around this price actually), while you're trying to sell a small+ plot for 14.5k ped.

Last edited:
which is a normal price. Tiering alone is already around 30k MU cost (around 45k total cost including TT)

1. i have 3 people already who are willing to buy at that price, but need to gather peds first
2. Two other predators that i know of sold in last 2 months for 46k & 42k
3. Another Predator T9 currently for sale @ 50k, so mine is cheaper than that 1.
4. Feel free to ask Divinity, he was holding the gun while I was gone, and he even got an offer of 55k for it (but prices were higher at that moment then now)

So I'm not sure why you are reacting on that price.
No need to make dumb reactions on a post just because you can't buy it. Especially not if it's the correct market price.

Also, kind of funny for you to react on the price of my predator (which has a pretty stable value around this price actually), while you're trying to sell a small+ plot for 14.5k ped.
youre dump. eff 63% and asking 45k? with enhancers big losses is guaranteed.

youre dump. eff 63% and asking 45k? with enhancers big losses is guaranteed.
63% is not high, that's true, but it's not low either. Most people consider 60+ good.
Anyway, efficiency is not the only thing there is.

Predator is mostly bought because of it's combination of range and DPS.

Which other laser rifles/carbines are similar or better range than predator & have similar or better dps?
1. Fire Forge DAR 9300, Modified (But 59% effi, and lvl 100 required)
2. A&P Series Mayhem LR-60, Augmented
3. EWE LC-625 Gleamer (lvl 96.5 required)
4. CDF XTLC 800 (57% effi, lvl 85 required)
5. CDF XTLC 1000 (57% effi, lvl 105 required)
6. Omegaton M91 Stalker, Augmented (lvl 160 required)

So all of these guns have much higher level requirements, and most of them all lower effi (and lower dpp too btw).
The only 1 that has no negatives compared to the predator, is the LR-60 augmented. But hey, try to buy one for this price... You won't get it either :)

So as you can see, Predator is 1 of the best combinations for dps/range laser weapons in the game.
Anyway, if you aren't interested, just don't react on my topic then. I have 3 people interested by now for the actual price, of which 2 people owned a predator in the past themselves and know the actual value of the gun.

But hey, like I said, great sarcasm from you, talking about the 45k on the pred while you literally sell a small+ land plot for 14.5k.
Good trolling, now get back to your cave please.

Update:
T9.99 Omegaton M83 Predator sold for TT+45k.

I guess that also settles the discussion :)

Viridian sold, sale included a Predator T9.99 in the deal. Yeah, lol :p
Anyway, Viridian not for sale anymore, but another Predator for sale again now :D

Back