Selling: Easter Ring 2024, Kinetic Nano 7 & 10

opening post updated.

the new Predator T9.99 is the last gun for sale. High range and good DPS. Perfect combo for Easter Mayhem Survival!

All predators have been sold by now. Only the ring left!

Xmas 18 ring sold.

Got an Xmas21 ring as part of the trade, which is now for sale.

Added some additional smaller stuff to the sales list. Looking to sell some stuff fast.

Updated first post a bit.

Most of the stuff sold by now, also the smaller things.
Items of interest: most also not so interesting anymore as I've acquired the Glinting Unity & crit sight I was looking for. Only still resto chip & imp armor on my to do list. But will be for later this year probably :)

Accepting offers for freshly looted Easter Ring 2024!

8% reload speed
2% crit chance
55m autoloot

No BO price set yet.

Accepting offers for freshly looted Easter Ring 2024!

8% reload speed
2% crit chance
55m autoloot

No BO price set yet.

I would like to let you know one just sold at ah for tt + 7170. GL!

I would like to let you know one just sold at ah for tt + 7170. GL!
Seen that, and because of that, I decided not to sell mine.
If I didn't loot 1 myself, I would have paid 12k to buy 1 myself.

So I was only going to sell mine if I could sell it higher than that & buy it back cheaper later on. Only reason I had mine for sale, was cause I was 1 of the first to get 1, and usually rings are more expensive when they first come out & drop in price later on. I agree that 20-25k is too high (but as I said, usually new items start out too high and get sold overpriced, only to drop later on). My real expected value for this ring is 12-17k.

Anything lower than 12k is a no go for me. I made the calculations, and the autoloot on the ring saves me 6500 ped per year on autoloot from pet/pills.
So 7.1k? That's 1 year & 1 month to have a full return on investment.

I'd much rather keep it myself & save peds then. So yeah, the Ring is not for sale anymore.

To whoever bought the Easter 2024 for 7.1k, big gratz, that is a massive deal you did there :)

Seen that, and because of that, I decided not to sell mine.
If I didn't loot 1 myself, I would have paid 12k to buy 1 myself.

So I was only going to sell mine if I could sell it higher than that & buy it back cheaper later on. Only reason I had mine for sale, was cause I was 1 of the first to get 1, and usually rings are more expensive when they first come out & drop in price later on. I agree that 20-25k is too high (but as I said, usually new items start out too high and get sold overpriced, only to drop later on). My real expected value for this ring is 12-17k.

Anything lower than 12k is a no go for me. I made the calculations, and the autoloot on the ring saves me 6500 ped per year on autoloot from pet/pills.

I'd much rather keep it myself & save peds then. So yeah, the Ring is not for sale anymore.

To whoever bought the Easter 2024 for 7.1k, big gratz, that is a massive deal you did there :)

Ok, ok, ok. Enjoy your money saving ring. I'm just glad no one was foolish enough to give you 25k for it. Talk about going out to fish ay ?

Wait, you actively hunt and need to use auto loot for close to 18h a day EVERY single day of the year? Man you might need to go out and see the sun!☀️
Sorry for off topic but gl with sales and free bump!!

Back