King of the Hill

I take my adjusted TT sword, with laser sights and scope, teir 9 and all slots filled, put it away and pull out my event ticket. I give you a nasty paper cut on your pinky finger. Several weeks later it gets infected because you never wash your hands. Four weeks later I stumble upon your bloated corpse fortified with anal mountain trinket.

King of the corpse!

10seconds after you got the corpse I revived and took the over my body carcass and brought it up to rocktropia (no one ever there, so no one to come claim it.)

King of the corpse at Rocktropia.

i summon jenna star mercury to turn on pvp and kill every living thing on rocktropia and smash up every guitar ever created simultaneously , then he and i take over the corpse with the hill sticking out of its anus on what was rocktropia but is now tropia because rock no longer exist because there are no guitars , i then teleport all the land mines on earth to tropia and place then all over the planets surface

my hill in an anus :yay:

I tell a buch of tree huggers that there is a planet so dirty that its odor will kill all the universe if they dont go and clean it up. So the tree huggers will clear the land mines and clean up URANUS so the hill is now mine and there is no germs !WOOT! And then i pile a bunch of dirt up make a cave to plant trees in the another cave on that one for my hill,cat, and i then i plant trees on top of my cave and all over the planet and have the tree huggers reproduce and chain their children and themselves to the trees.

!!!MY UNGROUND TREE HILL!!!

bumb bump bump

I conquer the hill by bringing a mobfarm of 10000 Eomon Stalkers on the hill!

I conquer the hill by bringing a mobfarm of 10000 Eomon Stalkers on the hill!

I conquer the hill by making 10000 clones of Star with a modfapper to kill all the Eomons! :cool:

Back