Kirakiba Spawn

Mordrell

Stalker
Society
Supremacy Reign HQ
Mordrell Baas WHAT
I found a group of naturally spawning kirakiba quite a while ago but knew I needed a fapper to take them on, so today after my soc m8 Wes fapped me on a big Ituma run I took 100ped ammo and we hit the natural Kirakiba spawn to see what they can give.

Almost everyone dropped loot of between 3-8ped mostly items untill the very last one gave me a 198ped beauty;)
Unfortunately tracker didn't record the global as it recorded it as "shared loot" and I forgot to manually take a screenie:(

Loot window was filled with items tho: lr32, skilldek p40, cryo II chip, chromatore F Harness & colonizer F harness ... reminds me of old times to see a loot window fill with so many items:D

:lolup: all items from about 60ish ped ammo spent to kill all of them

Oh yeah and a big thanks must go out to Wes, feels like I have god mode enabled when he is fapping me;)

I found a group of naturally spawning kirakiba quite a while ago but knew I needed a fapper to take them on, so today after my soc m8 Wes fapped me on a big Ituma run I took 100ped ammo and we hit the natural Kirakiba spawn to see what they can give.

Almost everyone dropped loot of between 3-8ped mostly items untill the very last one gave me a 198ped beauty;)
Unfortunately tracker didn't record the global as it recorded it as "shared loot" and I forgot to manually take a screenie:(

Loot window was filled with items tho: lr32, skilldek p40, cryo II chip, chromatore F Harness & colonizer F harness ... reminds me of old times to see a loot window fill with so many items:D

:lolup: all items from about 60ish ped ammo spent to kill all of them

Oh yeah and a big thanks must go out to Wes, feels like I have god mode enabled when he is fapping me;)

These Kirakiba's are the Shinkiba cousins? They don't seem that tough... unless I'm missing something? Can you tell us where you found this spawn at?

~Danimal

627, 865 looks like S of Corinth.

So you say they are Shared Loot, but a natural spawn, not a wave?

Interesting, that some mobs are always Shared Loot, some are only Shared Loot if they are within a wave area.

And did they count for the Shinkiba Iron Mission?

It's really time for MA to sort out the names, Daikiba, Shinkiba, Kirakiba. Are they the same mob or not? Does the old FPC still own the naming rights to Shinkiba?

627, 865 looks like S of Corinth.

So you say they are Shared Loot, but a natural spawn, not a wave?

Interesting, that some mobs are always Shared Loot, some are only Shared Loot if they are within a wave area.

And did they count for the Shinkiba Iron Mission?

It's really time for MA to sort out the names, Daikiba, Shinkiba, Kirakiba. Are they the same mob or not? Does the old FPC still own the naming rights to Shinkiba?

Cool I'll check them out :) +rep for that pos!

~Danimal

Kirakibas are the ultimate shinkiba afaik. Top of the chain, big boss, hot shot, numero uno, you name it.

Some time ago I found some half way between The Sten Outpost, Megavolt Camp and Corinth East Hangars. Around that area

Last edited:
Yeah they are just east of corinth hangars.. and yes they hit me 30-80 dmg through my nemi+5b (tier 2) ... and they dont see to miss ;) Wes had the ur125 burning away to keep me alive

I did not check to see if they count towards shinkaba mission... there was a bunch of shinkaba alpha-stalkers mixed in with them so I am wondering if they sort of start spawning if a shinkaba spawn is set to max... would be interesting if a shinkaba LA set the dial all the way to max to see if they appear.

Weird, I always thought that Kirakiba only spawned as the Chugs wave boss :scratch2: ah well, gratz on the good run on them :) guess I'll have to check that spawn out when I get time

Yeah they are just east of corinth hangars.. and yes they hit me 30-80 dmg through my nemi+5b (tier 2) ... and they dont see to miss ;) Wes had the ur125 burning away to keep me alive

I did not check to see if they count towards shinkaba mission... there was a bunch of shinkaba alpha-stalkers mixed in with them so I am wondering if they sort of start spawning if a shinkaba spawn is set to max... would be interesting if a shinkaba LA set the dial all the way to max to see if they appear.

I thought there was a shinkiba la set to max. It's near wolverene ..unless it changed they still should be there..

~Danimal

Back