(L) armors with under 10k durability?

Falagor

Stalker
Society
NBK Rangers
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster
Since last few updates there are some (two?) armors that are limited (L) but have durability like the common unlimited armors. I am talking about those two:
Colonizer (L)
Arctic (L)
and mayby there are more...

My question is: how we should count the decay based on the durability? Because in "The old times" it used to be that every (L) armor had +10k durability and every unlimited had much below 10k. There were two different formulas for counting decay on (L) and (UL) armor and because of that (L) armor usually had better eco even with small markup.

Now Colonizer has 500 durability and protection 5 (stab) + 3 (cut) + 5 (imp) = 13 (total).
It would decay (after reducing 13 damage - so maximum possible):
- using formula for (UL): ~0.91 pec
- using formula for (L): ~1.03 pec
so quite a difference.

I know that both formulas are based on experiments and are interpolated functions and probably it does not matter if the armor is (L) or (UL) and only durability counts but it is quite interesting. I think it will be rather closer to the first option. When i will have time i will test it and post results (probably today).

Falagor
:bandit:

Last edited:
Oki i have done quick test ;). I have three (M) parts in my storage so i took them on a fruit decay test vs Araneatrox stalker (according to entropedia it has 33% imp, 33% cut, 33% stab ;) so it is perfect to do a test on it).

After getting hit (and killed, so only one hit) fruit test result is:
0.091 pec decay.
So as expected there is no difference between (UL) and (L) and only durability matters. So counting interpolated formula is like in the thread for over 10k and under 10k.

Falagor
:bandit:

Back