L jaguar and Tiger..Why so cheap?

VmaX

Old Alpha
Society
SUF
One of Nine
I own Jaguar UL armor but I'm missing helmet, arms and feet, and my pedcard is chronically too low to buy the UL parts I'm missing.

So I regulary buy the L jaguar or L tiger parts to complete my armor.
The parts are like ~105% MU on auction most of the time... But when I try to loot them myself it takes ages or the looting does not happen at all.:eek:

Apparently its not like you loot them every other mob so what makes them so cheap?
I'm not complaining but I don't understand.

I have also wondered :D

We have wrong "hidden" attributes it seems >D

The price is comparable to Martial (L), which I'm guessing is a significant factor when it comes to pricing Tiger (L) and Jaguar (L), as it's quite a common and easily obtainable armour with protection levels that make it a suitable alternative.

Also, when you look at the number of parts on auction, both the Tiger (L) and Jaguar (L) are actually quite common, so somebody is looting them. :cool:

Some martial parts are 190%+.

Its alot cheaper than martial, makes it cheap to look uber at least! Had full tiger L for awhile :)

There are still a lot of people out there who thinks that L stuff is evil, srsly.

Hmm, wish I could find them that cheap...
Then again, game is so expensive (for me) that I don't even WANT to murder mobs that would need that armor, so... maybe that's also a factor for others? :dunno:
I used to use Tiger L on my old F avatar, but only cause it looked cool on CP and TI, no other reason.

There are still a lot of people out there who thinks that L stuff is evil, srsly.

I bet those people own UL expensive armor ;)

Like me :(

Since i use rutuba it is fully understandable that tiger and haguar are cheap. Martial is slightly better allround armour and aven that is at its most a medium armour.
Jaguar and tiger UL armour derive most of its price due to its looks more than its protection. IMO.

I looted Tiger armguards L from a trooper a few days ago, and was pleasantly surprised that markup was around 260%. I threw them in auction for that price and they sold pretty fast :yay:

So at least tiger armguards L aren't cheap I would say, I don't understand who pays such a markup for L parts... That doesn't mean I don't like L armor at all, I think they are great if you can buy them for 105% or so.

Fear and convenience. At the moment I'm using Jaguar unL when I could be using full Polaris getting +5 protection with -5-10% decays - I'm just using jag for convenience.

tiger arms are the only real exception.

Back