Question: LA deed includes shed deed?

MelMan2002

Alpha
Raul Zorro Lopez
If I get an LA deed then does it automatically include the shed or is that a separate deed? Also, if the shed already has stuff in it then does it become my property?

Pretty sure the shed has a seperate deed so you would need both deeds. Unless when you get the deed for the first time it generates the shed deed when you first registered at the land marker(When MA gives out before ever being registered).:scratch2:

No, they are separate deeds. When FPC sell an LA on auction I believe they put the shed deed in the buyer's inventory afterwards.

If I get an LA deed then does it automatically include the shed or is that a separate deed? Also, if the shed already has stuff in it then does it become my property?

1. No , the shed has separate deed for it.

2. Once you claim the shed, everything in it belongs to you, so if anything was left by previous owner it will be yours.

Divinity

and what is "shed" specifically?

and what is "shed" specifically?

The shed is a small building/shack on the LA near the revive. They are usually used to store shopkeepers and stuff like that so that the shed owner can sell stuff to the folks at the LA without them having to teleport to a nearby city to find goods, etc. One of the best decorated sheds I've seen so far is Serpentis's up in the LA north of Omegaton.

Last edited:
No, they are separate deeds. When FPC sell an LA on auction I believe they put the shed deed in the buyer's inventory afterwards.

Yep, i can confirm that as 1st hand buyer.

Back