Pavel VL Ivanov
Hello!

I am new owner of LA04 - Atrax Park.

Some significant changes hear!

Taxes:

Hunting: 3.99%
Mining: 0.01%

New DNA Settings!

4 DNA at maximum density and 0/10 maturity.

Atraxes from Young to Old (few) avaliable .

Any comments and suggestions are very welcome.

Last edited:
Not sure but with the mission, i think no one set is LA with young only now, would be nice to do mission easier...

The previous owner of atrax park lost most of is income when he changed is maturity from young to prov+ 2month ago...

So ur LA was the only one having young... but not anymore... sad...

Not sure but with the mission, i think no one set is LA with young only now, would be nice to do mission easier...

The previous owner of atrax park lost most of is income when he changed is maturity from young to prov+ 2month ago...

So ur LA was the only one having young... but not anymore... sad...

You have it mixed up. He lost a large amount of his income when he lowered the maturity. Anyway free bump, Good luck with the land!

It is not very likely many people will do the mission past 1K mark seriously on anything else but mainly youngs. Of course there will be those who do it otherwise too or do it only by doing events, but ...

I would like to explain the reasons why I will not set maturity to minimum on Atrax Part in nearest future.

There are couple of reasons:

1) Land Area is small, Atrax young has low HP and die fast so even in case I use 4 DNA on maximum numbers it will be too few mobs for the events on the Land.
2) Good items that may be looted from Atrax rarely drop from young ones.
3) There is already land with atrax young and no other land with medium/big.

I tried hunting on your land tonight and found the spawn unhuntable. It was literally too dense, I had no less then 7 mobs on me at any given moment. Have you considered turning another DNA off and keeping it to 2 active? Would be much more comfortable to hunt somewhere I know my armor isn't going to be chewed into oblivion.

I tried hunting on your land tonight and found the spawn unhuntable. It was literally too dense, I had no less then 7 mobs on me at any given moment. Have you considered turning another DNA off and keeping it to 2 active? Would be much more comfortable to hunt somewhere I know my armor isn't going to be chewed into oblivion.

I cut down to zero density on the forth DNA.

Also I am lowering maturity a little, I am going to get rid of stalkers on the Land.

I will lower density more if required.

As I told the previous owner I would much like to see the spawn as it used to be back in the day OA-Prowler with a few Stalkers instead of Prov-OA with a few Prowlers.

1. pretty easy to find medium ones without tax(for those concerned about that) or even with tax since Atrax beach had medium last I checked :mad:
2. I personally am kinda tired of running towards the wall head first doing missions, and I like to hunt big trax unlike boring trox. Sure I'm not a hunter that would hunt in your land 8hours/day(unless someone decide to sponsor me? ;)) but then I'm not the only hunter out there, and when I feel like hunting trax I look for the big ones and to my knowledge there is no big ones in the wild anymore.

To remontoire, what data do you have to back up that? Personally I see missions tend to have lost their charm for alot of people now and not doing them all at once as it felt like most done so far, could just be my FL tho.
And once that happens I guess more then me seek out the fun and possibility to loot those items(even tho we never will lol) again...

Enjoyed the event on your LA today, shame i had bad loot but i compensated with a nice Troxy hof an hour later.

Gl with LA !!!!

1) Land Area is small, Atrax young has low HP and die fast so even in case I use 4 DNA on maximum numbers it will be too few mobs for the events on the Land.

2) Good items that may be looted from Atrax rarely drop from young ones.

3) There is already land with atrax young and no other land with medium/big.

1. If atm ur spawn is too dense, i think with young it would be perfect, ppl having 8young trax on them wouldnt bother, it mean faster killing higher kill count

2. Not true, but mainly no proof to support my side of opinion.

3. Where is the LA with young trax? let me know plz

Well I will keep in mind possability to make LA for mission hunters.

Today morning I unlock density on all 3 DNA so dense of the spawn will be decreasing.

The problem i see with Stalkers is that very few hunters may handle Atrox Stalker and situation when you got instantly killed by spawned stalker and not lost your half killed atrox is not good for hunters. Coming back solutions will not work cause you can not handle stalker.

As far as I know Atrax Beach is from young to dominant. In case I set maturity to 6.5 my spawn will be from dominant to old alpha with few prowles and guardians. That is above medium and still possible to hunt for average hunter.

i have hunted around 9k trax between the park and beach. problem i always found on park was stalker spawn and too dense. no youngs.. I would make 1 or 2 min maturity for high kill count and 2 with higher. so to go young to prowler. leave the stalkers out. i have yet to see a few ever. they flock. and old alphas tend to follow. lol. There were never any young trax at beach as long as ive hunted there. i have been in prison last 3 weeks on RT though maybe something changed. FACT more people were at events when trax young was the setup.... FACT 2 more cool shit drops of youngs of any mob really. just look at tracker..... FACT 3 if you drop to young maturity. when i get outta this prison tommorrow i will come kill 8k trax on your land... really, i mean it.
I think there is roughly 8k or more trax left on my 10k mission and will happily do them all on your land. if they were youngs. stalkers just piss me off
just my 2 cents.

bump... because i think atrax mission hunter come and share there opinion.

If you can manage each dna independently then i think its a good idea to put 3x low maturity high density and 1x high maturity(max prowler) middle-high density so the occassional "boss" drop the loot from the young... or not! as its been shown over time that young maturity can pay as much if u include the skill value u get if u do the mission faster than doing it on high maturity.

Real noob will be hunting the low ones and die from the big one, or stay away. a fun challenge and danger of La approach.

Experienced hunter will appreciate a biggies now and then doing their mission grind. and might it be good they may return around cleaning the big one to help the noob now and then...

think about it, i dont expect to go hunt myself there alot, but i think my suggestions are interesting and you can contact me if you want anymore advice ...

ok now Atrax Park is a Iron Mission Land.

1 DNA set to maximum density and 0 maturity
2 DNA set to maximum density and 2/10 maturity. Maturity is unlocked so after some time it will be 0 as well.

Im trying to do the iron mission on my old LA but i really think you should activate the fourth dna also on max numbers, its alot of running to find mobs, i kill them very fast so as it is now there is to few of them :(

DNA added! First post updated to the actual status.

GL on mission!

Back