Closest TP: Nate Valley

Claim coords: 22600, 10100

DNA (Maturity is unlocked atm):
1 x Falx @ Density: 10, Maturity: MATURE
1 x Falx @ Density: 10, Maturity: MATURE

Meaning: Youngs->Old

Tax: Hunting is 3.9%, Mining is 3.9%

Found Ores:
Main: Narcasium, Caldorite, Zinc, also a bit Lyst (but not a lot)
Uncomon: Dianium, Vesperdite, Gold, Azzurdite

Found Enmatter:no info

Comments:

Thx and enjoy the fine land.
Mice & Art of War Society

Last edited:
(Image will come here)

Found Ores:(will update later today)

Found Enmatter:(will update later today)

ask skalman he wil know ;) (had to say it :D)

Last edited:
youngs where there all time

such dense rejects miners totaly

big falx at low dense would accepts miners and big falx is a candy to hunters and miners can mine also ... big dense big falx wont work also imo.

So no use post resources you can find as no miners will mine there.

Oh well ... what i can know ... your LA you rule.

youngs where there all time

such dense rejects miners totaly

big falx at low dense would accepts miners and big falx is a candy to hunters and miners can mine also ... big dense big falx wont work also imo.

So no use post resources you can find as no miners will mine there.

Oh well ... what i can know ... your LA you rule.

We will see what to do, but need to evaluate the situation for some weeks first, I have no idea on what ores/enmatters are there and I had no input from miners wanting the land low on mobs. Falaxangius above providers..even old are hard to hunt for most and the bigger ones like stalkers are only afew that can hunt efficent. We will see what happens with the other falx areas also, no point having 3 landareas with the same maturity.

Now where have I seen that figure before? :scratch2:

Was it part of the alliance agreement to apply the same tax?

The alliance has nutting to do with what taxes we put. The Alliance was formed for fighting for the land areas. Not agricultural questions ;)

We will see what to do, but need to evaluate the situation for some weeks first, I have no idea on what ores/enmatters are there and I had no input from miners wanting the land low on mobs. Falaxangius above providers..even old are hard to hunt for most and the bigger ones like stalkers are only afew that can hunt efficent. We will see what happens with the other falx areas also, no point having 3 landareas with the same maturity.

Ores:
Main: Narc, Cald, Zinc, also a bit Lyst (but not a lot)

Last edited:
Ores:
Main: Narc, Cald, Zinc, also a bit Lyst (but not a lot)

Thx for the info, updated main post ;)

The alliance has nutting to do with what taxes we put. The Alliance was formed for fighting for the land areas. Not agricultural questions ;)

Well as a potential 'very good' customer for hunting Falx (I'm sure you know). Paying over $120 a month in these lands just doesn't cut it, hardly an agricultural question if you want my custom.

Last edited:
Well as a potential 'very good' customer for hunting Falx (I'm sure you know). Paying over $120 a month in these lands just doesn't cut it, hardly an agricultural question if you want my custom.

Im not sure I understand your point ? Is our tax too high you mean. Not mean to be rude, but english aint by primary language.

Now where have I seen that figure before? :scratch2:

Was it part of the alliance agreement to apply the same tax?

There has been no discussion whatsoever between me and the other society leaders regarding tax % on LG Areas. If everyone chooses the same percentage, then maybe it's just a popular figure. It's the same % we had last year on our lands.

I believe it is not excessive for a very good spawn, especially considering most player-owned LAs are 4% or higher, or even 5.5% in the case of CND.

Good luck out there :)

DNA settings changed yesterday and LA cleaned of current maturity

New batch of falx are mainly Youngs->Providers, with most Olds.

Enjoy !

Had a realy nice run on yours land yesterday. 650ped cost (ammo & decay) 1000ped return :yay::yay:

DNA settings adjusted, see main post.

The Falxanguis Frenzy event has been cancelled. Stay tuned for new events :D Ty all

Could we get a updated map :)?

oh. I cant seem to find the TT/Repair terminals at the revive..:confused:

Could we get a updated map :)?

oh. I cant seem to find the TT/Repair terminals at the revive..:confused:

Sry been lazy to update. Was hoping someone of the other 19 members of AoW would do this but guess I was wrong ;), will try to do it tonight.

Back