FYI: Land Areas after VU 10

Futurama

Elite
Society
Freelance
mike Futurama anderson
Greetings!

Since there has been many changes in the layout after the update i suppose there will be happy LA owners and also pissed. Share your findings and experiences after the VU.

First thing i can start with:
Outback land area 44: Eifunds land (used to be S from oshiri, now SW from oshiri). Damn the owner will be happy - there seems to be a decent Scipulor spawn (prov-stalker) inside the LA (N/NE area). Mining materials also has been changed quite a bit.

Outback land area 47 - just a bit N from oshiri with lots of mountains (chomper land).

p.s. would put some pics in but can`t take a screenshot - comes out black.

Last edited:
ola2- south west from nate south of the river, (used to be north of nate)

im quite pissed, as they put my land damn far from tp, it used to be a lvl1 tp chip jump and now i doubt if a lvl3 will be enough :\, so very annoying !

very very good terrain in 30% of the land, the other is a mountain so useless....

p.s. would put some pics in but can`t take a screenshot - comes out black.

This problem was also present with the old VU on Vista. That's why i started to run EU in windowd mode, because for some strange reason if i take a screenshot when in fullscreen it comes out black.

People that can give good information about my Land Area Atrax Beach (used to be NW of Omegaton West Habitat) will be awarded with EFD!
I can't login myself to check it out :(

Reactions: aia
People that can give good information about my Land Area Atrax Beach (used to be NW of Omegaton West Habitat) will be awarded with EFD!
I can't login myself to check it out :(

Hey einie, if i'm able ill check it out.

So, I'm in but MA put me back in a location 30000 miles further and no tp there. Only mountain crap, so it will take a few before i can get home.
It pissing me off more and more !

Last edited:
Here are the screens.
Seems like an improvement to me. Especially looking at other LA's (no mountains).
Only thing is that the spawn is almost Nill..

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

OLA-05 is now quite close to Nate Valley for some reason, and I posted a map to it in my OLA-05 thread.
It is currently spawning Longu like it should.

OLA-13 is in approximately its old spot and is not spawning anything yet.
Looks like the closest TP that wasn't erased from our lists is Akmuul.
Memorial Island is there once you go get it (though it is just named "Teleporter" right now).

OLA-35 sits right to the west of Solfais, with a little tip of it covering the crater so you can mark the area without leaving the crater.

OLA-36 is NE of Solfais, however my attempt to actually leave the crater to visit it failed yesterday.

OLA-38 looks to be in a similar spot to previously, however the Segna Forest TP was erased from my list, I can't exit Solfais yet, and the nearest TP is over 11km away, so it could literally take a day for me to visit it :D

So in some spots it looks like LA's were moved or rearranged, sometimes sensibly (Solfais only had 3 LA's and they were all closish to TP), sometimes not (Nate's in particular - far LA's are now close, close LA's are now far).

Treasure Island remains the same, although both the map and actual LA positions appear to be wrong - the LA's don't always extend as far as they should (for example Cape Rusla does not cover TI City anymore) and on the map some have dimensions that look fairly silly (e.g. extending far west of the island).

Bye,
Deathifier

Here are the screens.
Seems like an improvement to me. Especially looking at other LA's (no mountains).
Only thing is that the spawn is almost Nill..

Not really beach anymore, but seems nice ;)

OLA 26 moved a bit to the south and is located north-east of Omegaton West Habitat now ...

there is a nice spawn of Allophyls from Dominant to Stalker already :yay:

A large and flat area is asking for miners ...

Ressources i found so far:
Cumbriz
Blausariam
Frigulite
Lysterium
Typonolic
Lytairian
Oil

any feedback of additional ore/enmatter finds is very welcome
:tower:

Last edited:
OLA 26 moved a bit to the south and is located north-east of Omegaton West Habitat now ...

there is a nice spawn of Allophyls from Dominant to Stalker already :yay:

A large and flat area is asking for miners ...

Ressources i found so far:
Cumbriz
Blausariam
Frigulite
Lysterium
Lytairian
Oil

any feedback of additional ore/enmatter finds is very welcome
:tower:

Gratz on the move. ALthough it seems a little unfair.

Btw can you change your sig, it's too wide.

Amethera Land #15 always have a link in my signature.
I write there when something happen.

Last edited:
here the LAs I discovered so far while did some mining, hope it will help community.

Here is a pic of OLA-12 and some others.

epsola12.jpg

LA40 is now at the Nord-West of akmuul TP

la40.jpg

Better pic of OLA 12 now:

shockzone.jpg

OLA-35 sits right to the west of Solfais, with a little tip of it covering the crater so you can mark the area without leaving the crater.

OLA-36 is NE of Solfais, however my attempt to actually leave the crater to visit it failed yesterday.

OLA-38 looks to be in a similar spot to previously, however the Segna Forest TP was erased from my list, I can't exit Solfais yet, and the nearest TP is over 11km away, so it could literally take a day for me to visit it :D

I was able to exit the crater on foot by first heading towards your OLA-35, then somewhat turning south. It was fairly difficult but I barely made it out. I did not try to get to OLA-38 at that point because that was not my target area, and I didn't even know if anything was up there at that point. :) But, I was out of the crater.

I was in OLA-38 briefly and there appeared to be a healthy amount of Phasm there (I think that's 38...).

I was able to exit the crater on foot by first heading towards your OLA-35, then somewhat turning south. It was fairly difficult but I barely made it out. I did not try to get to OLA-38 at that point because that was not my target area, and I didn't even know if anything was up there at that point. :) But, I was out of the crater.

I was in OLA-38 briefly and there appeared to be a healthy amount of Phasm there (I think that's 38...).

Yep that's 38, good to see it is online :)

Not sure if the TP nearby is fixed though, it's one of the bugged ones which work but aren't marked on the map so once you leave you can't return.

Bye,
Deathifier

I made a map showing both of the Battle for Power areas in VU10.0:

vu10.0_bfp_map.jpg

OLA-29 is the Longu land, OLA-25 is the Armax land.

Both LAs are easily accessible from the New Oxford TP. You can also get to OLA-29 by running through or around Emerald Lakes Mall TP.

The other LAs you can see on my map are Emerald Lakes Mall LA (where the TP is), OLA-30 (northwest corner of the map) and Landgrab Area 16 (southeast corner of the map).

attempt to actually leave the crater to visit it failed

:nana:

Hehe. Spawn is smallish but decent. Managed to get 4 okay globies and small hof there.

We're talking about hispidus place, right...:scratch2:

Back