Question: Land Grab: A possibility for society leader to control %tage give to his members?

Bump for good battle at incoming update

this could be an idea if its applied as an option soc could vote for.
Best thing would be as Xen said who ever was registerd on the la during lg got the tax benefits, not shure how hard that would be to implement, but imo lg needs to be changed to evry 2 mounth or even evry 3 mounts.
Lg was one of the most exiting things for me in this game when it only happend once a year, i agree that it was abit 2 little back then but still better then now when lg has turn in to a duty with the only motivation to go is to beat the other guys u dont want having the la. make lg 4 times a year or 6 times a year so it once again turns in to a event that people can be thrilled about.

this could be an idea if its applied as an option soc could vote for.
Best thing would be as Xen said who ever was registerd on the la during lg got the tax benefits, not shure how hard that would be to implement, but imo lg needs to be changed to evry 2 mounth or even evry 3 mounts.
Lg was one of the most exiting things for me in this game when it only happend once a year, i agree that it was abit 2 little back then but still better then now when lg has turn in to a duty with the only motivation to go is to beat the other guys u dont want having the la. make lg 4 times a year or 6 times a year so it once again turns in to a event that people can be thrilled about.

Well i dont PK much, and atm i dont even PK.
But you are totally right there,
When i started and LG was announce i saw every single soc just going for that event for the fun of it even if they ended up not winning, it was a massive pvp EU event, and everyone joined in for good sports
2 times a year... seems good sure.
4 times a year... perfect i guess for most of the people with jobs
1 time each month.... can be tought for some.
1 each week, ridiculous, people just lose the interest, not because of the income, because that can be generated with the society itself there, but it just becomes a "tast/duty" instead of the main point of it, fun.

oww while you're at it, make landgrabs 2-weekly, so a society can actually try to gain some income from a land by holding events on it. Right now the ammo and decay wasted doesn't really make it worth it.

remaining MA to not forget the changes he tell us at rig

Bump for good battle incoming :yay:

little of topic.

What is the average income from landgrabed LA for a society? :scratch2:

We averaged about 53 ped a month from LA02 for the 2 weeks we had it - but we had a few people that actively hunted and mined the LA while we had it.

Along with making the % adjustable, I truely hope they fix the bug that prevents a soc that holds or held an LA to be able to kick their inactive members. (If they already havn't)

TKoC went through one hell of an ordeal trying to get around this problem after we lost the LA and found we could not longer kick members - eventualy resulting in us abandoning our original soc and creating a replacement. To have a large society like ours you HAVE to be able to trim the dead weight every so often to keep room for new players.

XZC

:scratch2: where is all the land graw update I mean is supose to be better

Or the forget to add the pach:confused:

I would also like to see it possible to hold hunting events on these LA's with the event system.

ok i bump too

FFS MA!!

you got youre programmers from "SAMHALL" or why is it taking so long to fix a thing like this?!?!?!!?!?

Back