Largoth's Mining Vlog

I don't know why, but YouTube downgraded quality of that video...

Can you show us the average of all this videos? What is your payback% over a longer time, by using those amps? Thanks for info.

Can you show us the average of all this videos? What is your payback% over a longer time, by using those amps? Thanks for info.

I'm keeping track of this Trance and only wanted to reply after about 50 runs :)

So far he has 43,88 profit a run if I'm not mistaken.

I love the video's but as long as you do not hit a tower are beyond that, I do not think it is worth the risk (this is my opinion off course and easy to make more ped/day without the amps) but I still love to see some 1 trying it :)
Also mining like this, running around and just dropping .... hope he get's lucky 1 day

I wonder why using a T8 that goes already 1K deep + using depth enhancers?

I would love to know the breakrate on that T8 also ^^

Keep it up and hope you get a nice tower soon :)

I'm keeping track of this Trance and only wanted to reply after about 50 runs :)

So far he has 43,88 profit a run if I'm not mistaken.

I love the video's but as long as you do not hit a tower are beyond that, I do not think it is worth the risk (this is my opinion off course and easy to make more ped/day without the amps) but I still love to see some 1 trying it :)
Also mining like this, running around and just dropping .... hope he get's lucky 1 day

Keep it up and hope you get a nice tower soon :)

Full agree, is interesting to watch this videos :)

... as long as you do not hit a tower are beyond that, I do not think it is worth the risk (this is my opinion off course and easy to make more ped/day without the amps)...

True :)

I just want to try something different... I'm mining for years with low lvl amps, or without amp and have a nice profit. This is an experiment (or stupidity?) and i want to share it with community ;)

I really do not know...

Keep it up and hope you get a nice tower soon

Hope so :cool:

Nice Vlog!
A little commentary would be nice though. :)

Back