LENDING STUFF cheap

Tomek

Old
Hello. It is very simple: I am taking deposit in peds or items and money for lending in trade. You can use item(s) for the time You have paid. Then You give me back fully repaired, borrowed item(s) and I give You back the deposit in trade. It is very useful for ppl who dont want to spend much money for an item needed for short time. All items have full tt.

Current available stuff:

1. Camo Jungle: 5,5 peds/24h, min value of deposit: 3600
2. Adj Hero: 4 peds/24h, min value of deposit: 2200

If many ppl are interested, there will be more stuff available to borrow.
Please PM me all suggestions and stuff You want to borrow and is not here.

Anyone interested in borrowing current stuff PM me.

Good to see someone doing this but it wouldn't really be worth it for me although it'd be great for someone testing an item out. Hope the idea does you well :dunce:.

It's a nice idea, but the first thing I thought of was "if I had 2.2k to throw about, I'd just go & buy the damn gun!"

Ok, I take your point about wanting the item for only a short time, but the people who really really want to take you up on this offer, dont have the deposit money.

Looks like we have to keep waiting for the MA lending system, should be here around the same time as crafted boxes :laugh:

yep u are right :) but i want to check if there is anyone interested :)

Dirk said:
Ok, I take your point about wanting the item for only a short time, but the people who really really want to take you up on this offer, dont have the deposit money.

Not so sure, ppl with money can be interested to try an item -> if I had to buy a Rolls Royce I would like to test it: the brand of RR is not sufficient to push me to buy it.

Good initiative. If I may, I would suggest you (Tomek) to propose larger time rentings (maybe weeks).

well i for once might take the offer since it allows me to do field test comparing jungle and desert while having both guns in inventory but cant come up with the collateral just now mebby later

Kay said:
Good initiative. If I may, I would suggest you (Tomek) to propose larger time rentings (maybe weeks).

its not said only 24h is available :) u can take it for as long as u wish, u just pay for each 24h

Back