Let's start a tabloid

1kevinrt

Mature
I always liked reading the enlightining articals in THE NEWS about subjects like the two-headed man who was running for mayor in a German town and Chairman Mao's plans to invade the United States via Mexico in 2002.So here's my headline.

MindArk Trying to drive n00bs away.

On saturday night I took this picture.

exbufix.jpg

This exo. is in the Port Atlantis mall browsing weapons. Obviously he is considering wether a sword or a gun would be more effictive in the n00b hunting he is planning on doing.

The only question is: Will he be able to loot the n00bs he kills?

I think u got all wrong. All mobs have to go to the mall to get a gun or other lootable stuff. How do you think the stuff we loot end up in the mobs? They have of course go to the office, work hard, earn som PEDs, go to a mall, buy something they like and then at lunchtime when they stand out in the field eating whatever they eat, we can come along and kill them and gather the stuff from there pockets.

I think u got all wrong. All mobs have to go to the mall to get a gun or other lootable stuff. How do you think the stuff we loot end up in the mobs? They have of course go to the office, work hard, earn som PEDs, go to a mall, buy something they like and then at lunchtime when they stand out in the field eating whatever they eat, we can come along and kill them and gather the stuff from there pockets.

Wow! what revelation
:eek:
I didn't know the mobs were marsupials
:scratch2:
and pickpocketing is a profession

VU 10 is so
:cool::laugh::cool::laugh::cool:

Tabloid? Then it should be:

X ROSAUR WINNER TRAGEDY

Arnold, the singing dancing four-legger who wowed the Calypsian audience last night with his version of the Killee ballad 'I'm hof for you tonite', has revealed that his success is down to his tragic childhood.

"I saw my mother killed when I just spawned - she said to me, 'just get on Atlantis primetime, son, and I'll be so proud'." Amazingly, the hunter who killed her, impressed that Arnold wasn't sore at being orphaned, invited him to her weapon shop -"I just wanted to share", she explained, before killing him for the X loot.

Arnold's hoofprint has now been entered in the planet's Hall of Fame. It is expected that this will remain there for at least 24 hours.

:rofl: so thats where fluffy went...he got off his leash, sorry :D

Back