Info: Let's talk about "happy hour"

Waves are stupid... where my skill , gear game back from past

Waves are stupid... where my skill , gear game back from past
truth is mining was left to die, no big improvements were made, or significant at least.
Dear MA you could reconsider your thoughts about mining. Thank you!

This happy hour doesn't anything tho. IF you get 5-10k peds TT profit those will be gone in no time :)) well its not the case if u are still in a payback period.

This happy hour doesn't anything tho. IF you get 5-10k peds TT profit those will be gone in no time :)) well its not the case if u are still in a payback period.
Shh 🤐 mindark said there is no personal loot pool.

It's quite embarrassing you're ranting you're not force-pulled out of your ignorance by the game developers or the community so you can make money instead of using your own brain and the same tools everyone else has.
Not buying this POV.

At minimum this kind of stuff reeks of insider information (even if it isn't).

There's no 1000 IQ big-brain play to this. There was no in-depth research or experience that led people to this conclusion. There wasn't some kind of mind-expanding paradigm shift. It was information access.

Not buying this POV.

At minimum this kind of stuff reeks of insider information (even if it isn't).

There's no 1000 IQ big-brain play to this. There was no in-depth research or experience that led people to this conclusion. There wasn't some kind of mind-expanding paradigm shift. It was information access.
That is why it's good to join a society where you have friends around you who will immediately share such info.

They could just use the peds to make more buy orders on auction house or some other more transparent way of player payback. But just adjusting TT return for a short period of time for a small subset of players is super lame, and pretty problematic in my view.

It reduces trust in the system when players seem MA can adjust TT returns on a whim. Sure, we know they can, but is it the responsible thing to do? I don't think so.
Ding ding ding. This is precisely it.

The system is such a black box already. It has 75%+ of the aspects of slot machine gambling but only 10% of the transparency.

When I loot a mob, I'm operating on faith that the loot is operating according to an algorithm that is relatively fair within a given framework of loot calculations.

Since there's no transparency, faith is what we operate on.

But that faith can be shaken. By bugs, by disparities in behavior, by the appearance of improprieties.

MA simply MUST be careful when it comes to this issue. If I start seriously questioning whether or not I'm being given a fair shake, I'm going to seriously question whether I continue to depo. As all players will.

That is why it's good to join a society where you have friends around you who will immediately share such info.
In a pretty big soc. No ubers though. Everybody has day jobs, some retirees. No professional gamblers. Maybe that's what we're missing.

I agree with Jhereg. I think the bottom line is this. I know I don't have any specific right to "have my way", but I think this is probably the most fair and least shady way to do things:

1. The rules of loot should be standardized, well understood, and inflexible beyond standard RNG, at least in terms of TT value. Clearly loot variety falls outside that, and markup is in player hands.

2. Anything that changes this formula, whether permanent or temporary, should be generally announced, and dates+times+locations should be clearly stated.

If either one of those fails to be true, there is the possibility of significant abuse, and little assurance of fairness. As in many things in our current world, Trust is a valuable currency, which is difficult to mint, but easily lost. So systems that are structured to ensure trust, and jealously guarded, will help to ensure customer trust. Just my opinion.

Ding ding ding. This is precisely it.

The system is such a black box already. It has 75%+ of the aspects of slot machine gambling but only 10% of the transparency.

When I loot a mob, I'm operating on faith that the loot is operating according to an algorithm that is relatively fair within a given framework of loot calculations.

Since there's no transparency, faith is what we operate on.

But that faith can be shaken. By bugs, by disparities in behavior, by the appearance of improprieties.

MA simply MUST be careful when it comes to this issue. If I start seriously questioning whether or not I'm being given a fair shake, I'm going to seriously question whether I continue to depo. As all players will.

100% agreed. Nicely worded what I have tried to say pretty poorly. It's hard for me to understand how some people disagree with this so hard...

I agree with Jhereg. I think the bottom line is this. I know I don't have any specific right to "have my way", but I think this is probably the most fair and least shady way to do things:

1. The rules of loot should be standardized, well understood, and inflexible beyond standard RNG, at least in terms of TT value. Clearly loot variety falls outside that, and markup is in player hands.

2. Anything that changes this formula, whether permanent or temporary, should be generally announced, and dates+times+locations should be clearly stated.

If either one of those fails to be true, there is the possibility of significant abuse, and little assurance of fairness. As in many things in our current world, Trust is a valuable currency, which is difficult to mint, but easily lost. So systems that are structured to ensure trust, and jealously guarded, will help to ensure customer trust. Just my opinion.

Same for this one. Well written! I have tought everyone would think this way, but seems like not

Last edited:
Ok so if you post here you get TWEN PotE? If thats the current Meta then Sign me up too.
yes yes im also here to complain! lol or w/e these other guys are saying an then getting a twen item after about =D

Alternatively, I'd appreciate a D-Class blueprint.
index.php

Thanks MA! :tiphat:

Mod mec twen Please MA!

Back