Level 65 damage in all 3 MF Attack Profs - Johnathan JC Constantine

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
Another update for Johnathan JC Constantine, the man is a machine.

Now above Level 65 on all three MF attack professions. So in essence technicallly qualified for "Force Merge" on all three.

his email to me said

"Hi Rick

Here's the screenie of Pyro and Cryo going over to lvl 65 damage - I worked hard at level pegging them, and they went over within 3 minutes of each other."

Pic below.

Rick

Very very nice ! I'm trying this too.

But i have to say this is false : So in essence technicallly qualified for "Force Merge" on all three
Not until he have more than 1 in force merge. I you want to unlock it, you must have 1 in FM or lower your prof level.

It still very nice

Feith

Very very nice ! I'm trying this too.

But i have to say this is false : So in essence technicallly qualified for "Force Merge" on all three
Not until he have more than 1 in force merge. I you want to unlock it, you must have 1 in FM or lower your prof level.

It still very nice

Feith

Sure I see your point, his FM skills are pushing up his pro levels. For instance, I have more pryo skill than JC although I'm not at Level 65 yet. I might stop telling JC my pryo points, becasue he wont stop chasing me until he over takes me...LOL.

Still this thread is about personal targets which we all set, and once we get there, we set a new target.

Rick

His electro skill is amazing, due to slow chips needed to grind. (I'm near 7,2k)
Pyro is far easiest to skill, i bet he will reach 7,5 or 8k until the end of the year.

To speak about goals, actually, i don't move in electro, i have just enough for FM (66 electro dmg atm).
And i like to pull with combu attack VIII and kill with corro or lacerating chips. It depends mob hp, low one with lacerating and big ones with big corrosive.

My goals are this :
- Max each category fastest chip : electro, corro, laceratings XI
- Reach 90 psyche naturally (from now)
- Unlock KillStrike (74,55 laser dmg atm)
- Be positive Depot Vs Withdraw (1$ should be enough) Atm i'm at -1000$ for all my EU life.

It will be a nice and hard 2013 year :)

Feith

Now those are really crazy mindforce skills :). Impressive.

Also: fun way to post two 65 levels on one screenie - this must have been well thought and properly skilled to get.

Falagor
:bandit:

I'm catching up :) 65 in all damage skills

mfpros.jpg

Back