Question: Levitating Panda

Flint

Mature
Flint Swish Lock

This Panda has a levitating trick called "Exotic" and emits rays of light as it rises and then opens its arms.
Is this a feature on other pets? or is it unique to the pandas? or this particular Yau Kung Mun panda?

So far i think its exclusive to that one.
I did level a epic panda from 1 - 18, and that trick is bugged at the moment i unlocked, it wont consume food / focus nor give experience

I did level a epic panda from 1 - 18, and that trick is bugged at the moment i unlocked, it wont consume food / focus nor give experience

Ok thanks, I thought it was a bonus trick that didnt actually cost you anything. It looks supa cool.

From my testing the trick gives 0.2 xp.
However its very hard to keep the Mood Up while continuing to use it when training.

I can confirm the rare panda,"Lai Tung Pai", ALSO does do exotic trick at L12 14550 xp (I unlocked Level 12 at 14557 xp although I think my trick to get there was slightly higher than the level requirement).

My Panda crashes too after the trick and doesn't appear to add Xp for the trick, or lose much focus.

I've tried at 98% and 99% focus, but it still crashes and needs re-summon.
Maybe it needs full 100% focus not to crash, I'll check it.

So happy, worked hard on this pet, once the bug is sorted it will be awesome. Still the possibility of more trick unlocks at higher levels.

I'll work on my common panda soon see if that can do it.

Rick

ps: Doing other tricks still enables the pet to work as normal and it adds normal xp for those tricks. Although I suspect the exotic trick will add better xp when working as intended.

Last edited:
Back