LF Mentor

Voosh

Just started the game the other day, and even though I've done a ton of research, I still have a lot of questions. Currently I'm usually able to play from 10am-1pm daily and then 12am-3am Sunday morning EST. it's a pretty weird schedule, but seeing as how I'm deployed at the moment, I can't help it. I'm not expecting any handouts, mostly just a good guide and a good soc.

Background: I've played a lot of mmos over the years, so I have a good grasp of the whole concept of mmos, just not all the little details in this game. I actually heard about this game back in 2004, and did some research on it, but I never gave it a try until now.

My avatar's name is Sir Voosh Moosh

Any help would be appreciated :).

Just started the game the other day, and even though I've done a ton of research, I still have a lot of questions. Currently I'm usually able to play from 10am-1pm daily and then 12am-3am Sunday morning EST. it's a pretty weird schedule, but seeing as how I'm deployed at the moment, I can't help it. I'm not expecting any handouts, mostly just a good guide and a good soc.

Background: I've played a lot of mmos over the years, so I have a good grasp of the whole concept of mmos, just not all the little details in this game. I actually heard about this game back in 2004, and did some research on it, but I never gave it a try until now.

My avatar's name is Sir Voosh Moosh

Any help would be appreciated :).

Check my signature

Hey there.

First and foremost, thank you for your service in the military. If you'd like, I can mentor you. I've been around since 2005 and have had experience with basically everything in the game. I live in Chicago and tend to play pretty late so I should be able to catch you online for the most part. Spawn is a great mentor too and if his schedule or services fit your needs better then go for it! Otherwise pm me and we can talk a little bit more.

Good luck and have fun out there!
-Hyp

Hi,

Check my contest link here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...in-PED-as-Magyar-s-disciple!-Will-you-be-next

I make myself available to anyone for questions at any time, regardless of whether I am in game or not, through multiple channels such as Facebook and my society forum. I have been running a new player oriented society in EU for over 3 years, and am a featured author on various philosophical issues interesting to new players in publications such as Entropia Times, and even on Planet Calypso's official website.

I've worked with people in the service before. I can sympathize with a demanding schedule. I have one too.

If you're interested, chat me up.

Back