Liers:: Harbringers Neutralized

Status

tdurre01

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Tristan beaver01 durre
Harbringers Yet To Be Neutralized

Attetion to all Calypsians the announcement that the harbringers have been neutralized is a lie. There are still yet harbringers being produced and launched from the factory in massive amounts. I have called this matter to your attention for all us to take arms and vanquish all robots from Calypso we must stand against them before they stand against us. And I also request the public execution of all private and public officials that aid and refuge all non human life forms. For the sake of our way of life and for the goodness of our prosperous civilization tis a time for war. Who is with me?

I'm NOT in. I'm paying for MA's Medusa fuckup already with tons of no-looters.
Thinking of that....:scratch2:.... did MA made you post this? :laugh:

another epic event lol :)

Speaking of losing ped 'till you can't take it anymore ...

I say, let them have calypso. Live and let live and such

they are spawning because we suck and killing off the robot invasion forces:silly2:

did MA made you post this?

I'm trying to overthrow MA why would they put me up to this? We need a game for the people run by the people. We need to take Mind Ark headquaters by force and have a public hanging of the mind ark big wigs and show them they can't !!!! the EU economy and get away with it.

I'm trying to overthrow MA why would they put me up to this? We need a game for the people run by the people. We need to take Mind Ark headquaters by force and have a public hanging of the mind ark big wigs and show them they can't !!!! the EU economy and get away with it.

I was being sarcastic, sorry. :D Overthrowing MA by asking people to waste their PEDs on hunting Harbingers for a storyline that's ridiculous? Ummm...okayyy :D

Hanging the big wigs? Aside from no liking your choice of words...but they're dangling from a rope already anyway IMO.

Wow, crossed the line much?

Forum Rules said:
2.4 - Threats/Intimidation
Real life threats of bodily harm, injury or assault (either explicit or implied) or any form of intimidation are STRICTLY PROHIBITED on any part of the PlanetCalypsoForum website and will ALWAYS result in a ban from the forum.

:locked:

Last edited:
Status
Back