List of ingame companies

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
So, as the title says, I want to make a list of ALL ingame companies, for no real reason except as information or something? :silly2:

Also, writing what they make (some are more specified than others).

A-3 Affirmative Action Arms - Carbines
Ashley & Perrin - Carbines
Breer - Weapons
Castorian - Melee weapons
Cempball-Welch Energy Arms Ltd. - Weapons
Chikara - A little bit of everything
DetPil - Rocket Launcers
DOA Death Ordnance Armaments - Weapons
Dominax Corporation - Whips
DuraTekk - Armor (such as Explorer, Pioneer and Settler)
EWE Earth Weapon Enterprises - Handguns
Fire Forge - Rifles
FreanD - Handguns
Genesis Star - A little bit of everything
Hedoc - Medical Tools
Isis Corp. - Weapons (According to Calypso Lore maybe involved in the 'incident on the Villre Star', the ship where weapon consignments from the GeoTrek series was found)
K'ger - Armor (such as Paladin and Knight)
Korss Corporation - Handguns
Laganaus Arms - Personal Cannons
Loughlin - Weapons
M&J - Angel Armor (design stolen from Sollomates Shadow Armor), Nemesis Armor, Vigilante Armor
Marber Inc - Plasma rifles
MarCorp - Eon Armor
Meckel & Loch - Weapons
Ravenger - Rifles
RepEdge Replica Edge - Axes (Based on Mars)
Omegaton - A little bit of everything
Omegatech (Apparently Omegaton before they went bankrupt and had to start over) - Spaceship seats
Sollomate - Weapons (most notably the Opalo), some armors (such as Shadow, Supremacy and Hunter Armor
Starkhov - Rifles
Vivo - Heal kits
Ziplex - Mining tools, some other tools

NOTE1: Some companies might have been left out because I was unsure if they were a company or a series of guns/tools/whatever

NOTE2: Please suggest more companies, as I am sure to have missed some!

NOTE3: Most of the info is from Entropedia, some is from ingame

Last edited:
Starkhov series of BLP

There should be a list somewhere in EF. I remember looking up a lot of names from descriptions and posting them in that thread.

Posted via Mobile Device

Hedoc medical tool

Ah yes, I was unsure if "Hedoc" is the name of the series or the company though? I'll put it in the list for now though

Starkhov series of BLP

Starkhov is already listed, they make (among others) the Starkhov AS-97, AS-117, and the Tegretov TR5 and TR6

weird stuff...

I find it interesting, -rep for you for your personality +rep for Nighthawk for providing

It might have been an idea to look at their societies before being so quick on the neg rep button... :rolleyes:

These guys are friends and it was a playful comment, not a serious insult. You should have been able to tell that by Foe's reply too. It's banter, not a trading of insults.

+rep to Jeffe to counter the neg rep and a +rep to Foe for a good thread.

(Think yourself lucky I am not quite as quick on the neg rep button as you Kiriku! ;))

There should be a list somewhere in EF. I remember looking up a lot of names from descriptions and posting them in that thread.

Posted via Mobile Device

Yes you did and thanks for that :p

The question now though is which company will you work for knowing now as we do if we work for Omegaton all chikara and mining missions will be closed to you?

I'm a hunter guess I'll have to go for the hunting missions, shame though because it would have been nice to do mining missions occasionally too...

The question now though is which company will you work for knowing now as we do if we work for Omegaton all chikara and mining missions will be closed to you?

I'm a hunter guess I'll have to go for the hunting missions, shame though because it would have been nice to do mining missions occasionally too...

Hmmm I wonder if it will be built up like that you have to choose between Omegaton/Chikara/Genesis and they are all tied to different professions, that could be interesting :scratch2:

Yes you did and thanks for that :p

hehe once a privateer always a privateer there has to be a way to work for each but if not I will probably put all three names in a hat and choose :eyecrazy:

hehe once a privateer always a privateer there has to be a way to work for each

I like the sound of that, can't believe they would be soo stupid to throw away such gameplay, perhaps there could be secret ways of working for opponent companies...

Reminds me of, "A fist full of dollars" where clint plays both sides ;)

anyway guess we wait and find out. Hope they are willing to make changes to their system, if it's not what we want.

Back