List of Skill Gain Items

Arm

Dominant
Society
Starfleet Command
Can we gather the list of skill gain items here? Or maybe someone posts if there already is a list?

Adding from answers:

Halloween Ring 2017 - 13% BLP/Laser/Blades
Summer Ring 2019 - 15% BLP/Laser/Blades
Ascension armor set - 10% skill gain in: laser and BLP weapons, Blades and Brawler
Summer ring 2016 - 25% BLP/Laser/Blades
Refurbished H.E.A.R.T. Rank VII, Skill Gain - Paramedic by 5%
Easter Ring 18 - 15% BLP/Laser/Blades
Silver Crown of Sahar - 15% item construction
Turrelia Touched Set - 4% mining and tool/garment/item construction
Gold Rush Armor - 8% paramedic
CDF XTLC 200-1000 10% Laser
Unique Mnemosyne Ring - 25% BLP/Laser/Blades
Unique Tethys Ring - Laser 10%

Last edited:
Ascension armor set - 10%

Reactions: Arm
Refurbished H.E.A.R.T. Rank VII
Skill Gain - Paramedic by 5%

Easter Ring 18 - 15% blades/blp/laser
Turrelion Touched Set - 4% mining/construction

I'm not sure why Mindark didn't add more items with small skill gain and even buffs. Was so nice from them to focus on this. Even on hallo the capes rewards imo were better with a small buff something like 3/5 hp or similar.

6825Micro.jpg
Unique Tethys RingJewelryLeft Hand
0.1​
10.00​
0.00​
2.00​
Increased Run Speed
15 %​
Increased Reload Speed
5 %​
Increased Critical Damage
15 %​
Skill Gain - Laser Weapons
10 %​

Should be listed with a guide on how to properly stack them, the paper napkin drawing passed around on discord isn’t the prettiest drawing to go by officially haha

Pill stacking was tested by Zho and determined to be a display bug.

Stacking skill gain pills does nothing, except waste your smaller pills

Can we gather the list of skill gain items here? Or maybe someone posts if there already is a list?

Adding from answers:

Halloween Ring 2017 - 13% BLP/Laser/Blades
Summer Ring 2019 - 15% BLP/Laser/Blades
Ascension armor set - 10% skill gain in: laser and BLP weapons, Blades and Brawler
Summer ring 2016 - 25% BLP/Laser/Blades
Refurbished H.E.A.R.T. Rank VII, Skill Gain - Paramedic by 5%
Easter Ring 18 - 15% BLP/Laser/Blades
Turrelia Touched Set - 4% mining and tool/garment/item construction
CDF XTLC 200-1000 10% Laser
Just a fair warning: Skill pills does NOT stack with items. I Bought Summer 2016 a couple of years ago just for the purpose of testing this. I ran 10h 100% pill with ring, then 10h 100% pill without it. 10k ped every run, same setup. And I got EXAXTLY the same skill gains (measured in ped of course).

Just a fair warning: Skill pills does NOT stack with items. I Bought Summer 2016 a couple of years ago just for the purpose of testing this. I ran 10h 100% pill with ring, then 10h 100% pill without it. 10k ped every run, same setup. And I got EXAXTLY the same skill gains (measured in ped of course).
Can we see that test? Because I was under the impression the rings/weapons/armors are a completely different buff but ONLY help in a very few specific skills.

Is there a guide anywhere on how to obtain the Turrelia Touched Set? Other than buying it from others :laugh:

This seems to be a serious bug.

Thanks for that. I did some digging and found out that first you need to obtain Turrelion outwear clothes and then combine each piece with 150 Turrelion essence which drops from mobs in the event area, but the clothes don't drop right? So basically if you don't have them already then there's no chance. I thought this mission used the clothes from the test of faith chain, that's a good thing since I was thinking about maybe grinding it at some point. Now I know it's pointless.

Thanks for that. I did some digging and found out that first you need to obtain Turrelion outwear clothes and then combine each piece with 150 Turrelion essence which drops from mobs in the event area, but the clothes don't drop right? So basically if you don't have them already then there's no chance. I thought this mission used the clothes from the test of faith chain, that's a good thing since I was thinking about maybe grinding it at some point. Now I know it's pointless.
I THINK, don’t quote me on this, but I think after you kill 10k of the crystal creatures you get to choose which clothing piece you want from completing the mission. Then the mission is repeatable once a week? Once a month?
That’s how I understood it, but please someone correct me if I’m wrong

Can we see that test? Because I was under the impression the rings/weapons/armors are a completely different buff but ONLY help in a very few specific skills.
I don't have the data anymore, because I inadvertently deleted my EU files (with hof pics and all) a year ago, but I have a log where I write up the end results:

Here is how I have conducted all skill gain tests in the past:
I noted down all skills before and after. E.g. BLP 9500 before, 9533 after. Then I used jdegre skill scanner to convert the gain into peds. I have tested skill gains by doing 10h runs on a spesific mob many times, and the numbers are very consistent.

Summer ring does not give bonus to all types of skill (it says gains to pew pew skills), but I compared the numbers from the 100% 10h pill run with the 100% 10h+summer ring 20% bonus run, and the skil gains (ped value) were exactly the same. Because of this I sold the ring, because my main reason for buying it was the skill gain buff.

For that matter, I don't think random skill buffs stack with pills either.

Back