Login Issues

Corbeno

Both my brother and I (my brother having the most issue) seem to have a very hard time logging in. Whenever we type in our log in information to the entropia launcher and click "login" the game seems to freeze up on "authorizing" (right before it loads the world..) and then displays the message "lost connection to server....". Something along those lines. It also says things like "your avatar is already logged in" and something like "try again in a few minutes" (which I do).
We are..
1) On different and similar but both slow internet connections.
2) Different computers
3) Different accounts (obviously...)

I have had some success and have been playing on Calypso for a few days now but still have the problem when logging in. I have to try for about 5-10 minutes before it successfully loads. Its extremely frustrating.

Once I'm in the game, I have no issues!
Does anyone else have the same issue? How do I solve it?
(Note: I'm posting this on my phone away from my computer so I didnt get the error messages 100% identical to what they say...)

1) On different and similar but both slow internet connections.

This part will most likely be the problem. If it takes too long for the servers and your computer to talk to each other then usually you will get an error message. If your using a VPN that would be one of the problems. If your not then you really should upgrade your internet if possible or make sure there are no other programs using the internet at the same time (streaming, downloading, etc) and check to make sure your firewall is allowing the connection correctly.

Back