Login problems

Stoffer

Guardian
Society
Death - BlackAngels Edition
Kristoffer Stoffer O'Shenanigans
Currently I'm having difficulties logging in.

My PC tries to connect to the server to download the new VU, but cannot connect.

Is it just me?

Thx Onyx. That worked like a charm.

+rep

Stoffer

Thx Onyx. That worked like a charm.

+rep

Stoffer

Great, glad it worked! You're better off doing that all the time, imo (at least, i do) ... to make it a bit quicker, you can right-click the EU icon, choose "Properties", go to the "Compatibility" tab, and check the "Run this program as an administrator" box :)

I'm running XP, SP2 and I get the same problem... "An error occurred when trying to download a file", "File: Entropia.exe Reason: Connection attempt failed. WSA error: WSAETIMEDOUT" anyone help me please :(

I'm running XP, SP2 and I get the same problem... "An error occurred when trying to download a file", "File: Entropia.exe Reason: Connection attempt failed. WSA error: WSAETIMEDOUT" anyone help me please :(

follow the link supplied above to MA's tech support - if those don't fix the problem, you may need to file a support case - sry mate

Worked!! I just turned off firewall :silly2: thanks for answering :)

Worked!! I just turned off firewall :silly2: thanks for answering :)

ooh, please make sure to plug the proper holes in your firewall as opposed to turning it off completely ... now that you know that's the problem, it shouldn't take you long to do so :)

Back