LOL Dont think it will just go away.

Status
Tedt, what makes you any better with the words you use? I am not taking it up for lee or something. But all I can see is that your trying to be insulting and demeaning towards lee, except for a bit about the screenshots and the threat.

To be honest, i have neva gave neg rep, and will neva do so, but i think this is the first post ive read that i actually thought about it, just because of the negativity your spreading with it. If its all a lie, a true gentleman can reply "normally" even if they are attacked with horseshit...

tedt said:
You know what Lee, i still have my screenshots and I guess I should call the police for what you said to me.

Lee is a known drug dealer who does not have any real life profession. He sits at home all day doing and selling drugs and so he has no idea what friendship is all about and how to keep it. And people who think I would ruine my reputation for a few lousy peds of a drug dealer, then those people have no idea who I am and what is going on here.

Evidences to back your accusations up with?. Those accusations are serious... I doubt a pusher would tell anyone he only knows over the internet about his illegal buisness...

Anyway i seen that "i got screenshots!!!" and then you dont post it.. How come you even mention it if not you post it anyway. then its not relevant for the discussion?.

I hardly belive you would ruin your reputation for around 1 k ped. if you played in a longer time. in that i do belive you. But anyway if lee on the other hand tries to pull off your reputation by false accusations its also serious harrashment from his side..

Care to deep it out a bit?

Squee what would you do when you get falsely accused?
And theres so much more going on u guys have no idea of, he actually threatened me to come over here and kill me. Thats the kind of person we are talking about.

tedt said:
I know a lot more about Lee but I keep that for later ;)

I would try and get myself cleaned of the accusations as you dont deserve them IF your false accused. and i would maybe repport it to MA if not the harrashment would stop :)

Im done now guys, most people on this forum have no idea what is going on here and its so usless to keep discussing it. I myself hardly ever read this forum so Im not here to defend myself more, and I dont feel like I have to ;)

Good luck threatening people and making more enemies Lee. You already lost the best friends you had in this virtual world, all of them.

pz,

tedt said:
Im done now guys, most people on this forum have no idea what is going on here and its so usless to keep discussing it. I myself hardly ever read this forum so Im not here to defend myself more, and I dont feel like I have to ;)

Good luck threatening people and making more enemies Lee. You already lost the best friends you had in this virtual world, all of them.

pz,

I think your making a valid point here...

People do discuss about issues that lee has with other persons with only half knowledge about the true storie :)

I think these issues should be handled by PM, and lee you should only post for scammer warning if you do have very easy understandable Evidences of a scam.

I think thats the best thing to do ;)

tedt said:
And theres so much more going on u guys have no idea of, he actually threatened me to come over here and kill me. Thats the kind of person we are talking about.

Well I didnt say I understood. I can get in real tantrums, and once a bystander said that i really went totally white, like the saying white hot anger. But alot of that what you wrote doesnt help make your point. And thats my point. Especially if its valid, you need to keep your cool, as some people will otherwise think "He, look at that guys attitude. What kinda guy would that be? Do you think he story is reliable?". Understand what I mean? In my case ive heard your name from others (nothing bad or close), so i have no reason do doubt your words either, but the rest arround it didnt help make me believe them..

Clarifications

1. I never said I supported any side.
2. I STILL dont support eiter side.
3. Lee started attacking people that said his story didnt come across as a believeable one. I STILL dont cause of all his totally overagressive posting.

Reading tedts answers it could also appear that neither are telling "the full truth and nothing but the truth"

Whoops, this isnt the Arthur I know :( So forget what I posted... its another Arthur, so Im out of this discussion.

This thread is totally out of control and going absolutely nowhere ... and proves yet again that there are those who have no sense of constructive contribution whatsoever. Flaming and insult have no place at this forum and against the rules.

Take this outside of the forum and resolve your issues! :locked:

Status
Back