Long lost friends?

JGilchrist

I am posting in the hopes that someone will remember Aly / Alysya (sp?), my girlfriend of nearly 3 years, who was very active on Calypso a few years back before she moved overseas. She missed logging in by a few days or weeks and lost her account. While the PED and gear is a bit of a loss, I know that Entropia was a big part of her life and she would want to keep in touch with friends she has made. I don't know too much about who she knew, but she was involved in coordinating the Australian team for a world of firepower (I think) event. She seems really disappointed (....understatement) to have lost her account. If you know her or anyone who might, I would really appreciate it if you could give me a shout. My email is patrick.gilchrist@shaw.ca

Thanks in advance for any efforts made to help her out,

-Patrick

I miss Aly, she was (and still is!) in our soc. She's still on my FL ingame, and probably will be on many others too.
I met her in person down at the first Melbourne meet. Jod kept in touch with her on FB for a while after she went overseas, and very occasionally she would pop ingame at odd hours. If you know her RL name, you should be able to find her on FB.
She should be able to get her account re-activated, so that she keeps the same ava name, even though her items etc will have been purged.

Aly was pretty cool and was involved in the Australian scene quite a lot back in the day.

A message to support should get the account re-activated, possibly with the PED on it as well.
I'm not sure if the items and such are recoverable although technically they can be if MindArk puts some effort in to it.

Hope she's doing well these days :)

Bye,
Deathifier

Back