Lookin for someone from Dark Knight Squiers soc.

Society
CS Re-united
Cuba Kubanec Cubanov
Hello im looking for Armak Mack Zardacon from this soc...ill be glad if u help me reach this guy....thx :)

:eyecrazy:

The reason is : We were hunting...me as a fapper with my new Unl adj SK-20....after hunt, we counted decay - i forgot my fap in the trade window . Pls if anyone know this guy and can contact him, do me a favour. Im stuck now and cant do my job :( . Thx for any help

Mack is a great guy, pretty sure as soon as he sees this he will onto you to get your fap back.

Mack is a great guy, pretty sure as soon as he sees this he will onto you to get your fap back.

yup we were both tired in late hours...he probably even dont know he got it, because he left just after the decay transaction. :)

Thank You Very Much Rockchick...I already send him a message, i hope he will be fair person :))

From what I know of him you shouldnt have any problems :) Good luck :)

I sure hope this gets sorted out for you Cuba...

Mack is a good an honest guy.. got him on fl if u need help,, his quit busy in real life atm..

ill go write him a pm in our forum about this link.. no wury, u not going to loose it.

edit.. done, did write him a pm, hi will see it as soon hi gets online.

FYi ...atm Mack is`nt much online coz he is busy with work but I think he will sort it out asap ;)

Im not worry anymore :)))

Thank you all for time and help u spend with me...im starting believe in better days in EU...(no more cry) :rolleyes:

thats just the way in DK-S and DK :cool:

Dark Knights

Should have no problem with getting it back. :)

Good luck

Someone once gave me their adj fap this way and didnt realize until I traded it back to them.

Oh the gear I could have over the years if I was a scammer..

Fap is back in my inventory..

Nice work,problem solved....thx to all who watched, posted, helped. Mack is great guy, i had nice talk with him, looking forward for some hunts together. RESPECT TO DARK KNIGHT SQUIERS !!

Got Camilla's PM, logged in and traded back....all set now :)

Was too tired to notice last night as well....will give you a jingle when ready to do some more prots mate.

-Mack

another stellar example of a dark knight in shining armor ;)
seeing things like this tends to restore a little of the faith I've lost in the players, here.

+ rep !

another stellar example of a dark knight in shining armor ;)
seeing things like this tends to restore a little of the faith I've lost in the players, here.

+ rep !

Hello Mom...
Yes i agree with u....i was scamed many times as a noob...its hard to forget :(( . Its good to know there r still fair players in game.

Back