Question: Looking for a hardcore mentor

Society
G&G Capital
Gordon Gekko Gekko
Hi..my name is Gordon Gekko. Iam from sweden,
I am a fresh meat from PA so.....

Well as the title says..i need a hardcore mentor..

I belive i will get big in this game someday somehow..but i would like to have a mentor who takes me on and learn me some tips and tricks.
Mostly i want every tp that has banks ,shops malls, hangars and so..
I did some reserch about maps but i want a mentor who push me to the limit..
Peds arent a problem i will deposit and i will pay my mentor with peds for ammo and ME when we are on tp runs.

Here is what iam looking for from a mentor
Knowledge of game
Knowledge about economic of the game
Prices knowledge
A trader is a plus.
connections to ppl
Good rep.
Old player.
And most importent,,hardcore .

Here is what u get from me:
A guy who listens
Has his owns peds
Support and try to help u in your trades.
Have some knowledge of game(mining)
Well iam not gonna hunt.or craft but i gonna do mining.

I been studiyng the game and reading alot of info in ef so iam not a blind man.
But i belive i have alot more to learn..and i know i gonna lose alot in the first year but i hope i gonna do some good investments in the game.

My goal is:
Be the top of the line trader/shopowner/bankowner/and marketing king in EU..
shoot for the stars...

Gonna see what offers i get, if i dont get good offers i will just go the road my self.

Over and out....

Sounds like a disciple for me...pity I play to many different times and can't provide a constant mentorship :D
I would have shown you what "hardcore" means without aksing PEDs (and really...a mentor that takes PEDs from a disciple can't show him anything)

...a mentor that takes PEDs from a disciple can't show him anything)

wow i didn't realise people did that, very low in my opinion charging someone too new to even tell if the advice u are giving them is even right.

doh.. i fit perfect but im a hunter, not a miner :mad:

if that isnt such a big deal, I want to have a more personal chat with you :D

Last edited:
doh.. i fit perfect but im a hunter, not a miner :mad:

if that isnt such a big deal, I want to have a more personal chat with you :D

Aint a big deal at all..is just second thingy...iam into the RCE more then drop bombs..
Looking best so far..

Keep them comming...

wow i didn't realise people did that, very low in my opinion charging someone too new to even tell if the advice u are giving them is even right.

He was offering it...PEDs for ammo and ME spent ...

Actually...it would be best for him to simply gear up and go out and explore.
If PEDS are not an issue, thats the best way to go.
Chip up a bit now and then...

And as far as good trade connections go...
Those can not be bought, those are earned and trust and friendship are the commodities of highest value in EU.
And to earn them, it costs you a lot of time, nothing one could establish within a year, more likely two.
Better earn your "wings" on your own.

almost agree

He was offering it...PEDs for ammo and ME spent ...

Actually...it would be best for him to simply gear up and go out and explore.
If PEDS are not an issue, thats the best way to go.
Chip up a bit now and then...

And as far as good trade connections go...
Those can not be bought, those are earned and trust and friendship are the commodities of highest value in EU.
And to earn them, it costs you a lot of time, nothing one could establish within a year, more likely two.
Better earn your "wings" on your own.

As far as offer peds for ME and ammo u are 100% correct,
But i dont belive in go out and see what falls in your lap..i want a mentor who been here to help me to learn the basic of the game.Keep me pushing, set me goals its not about cheap journey.
As for trade connections.Well i belive in hard work,i belive in trust but mostly i belive in give and take. And i belive a good mentor can help me in a right path and aswell protect me from falling into false hopes easy.
And hopefully i one day i could repay him.connections are network and it dosent come cuz i have a mentor is someting i have to prove and earn.

Good luck

Hi Gordon :)
I like to say wellcome to EF/EU to start with.:yay:
U are in the right place to find all info u need here at EF.;)
I dont look for deciples but feel free to ask me anytime anything if u wish.
The most dedicated mentor in world i gess is Alice u find hers newbie guides here to very useful.
I been around for 4 years now and still i have so much to learn :laugh:
I dont focus on one proffesion i like to do litle of ewerything to be able to provide my own stuff as much as possible.
I not a big fan of L stuff either ewen if i understand that its good eco if i did use that more, i mostly stick to the UL stuff i got.:rolleyes:
Good luck with ur career here in this amacing world :)
Cya around
Take care out there
Regards

Hi Gordon :)
I like to say wellcome to EF/EU to start with.:yay:
U are in the right place to find all info u need here at EF.;)
I dont look for deciples but feel free to ask me anytime anything if u wish.
The most dedicated mentor in world i gess is Alice u find hers newbie guides here to very useful.
I been around for 4 years now and still i have so much to learn :laugh:
I dont focus on one proffesion i like to do litle of ewerything to be able to provide my own stuff as much as possible.
I not a big fan of L stuff either ewen if i understand that its good eco if i did use that more, i mostly stick to the UL stuff i got.:rolleyes:
Good luck with ur career here in this amacing world :)
Cya around
Take care out there
Regards

I want u on my FL for sure......thx for kind words.

I want u on my FL for sure......thx for kind words.

No problem my friend :)
I also from sweden and will go to bed now but i be online tomorrow then we can meet if u like?
I give u a PM here so we can decide a place to meet.
Regards
Edit: that will be later today and not to morrow hehe

Last edited:
No problem my friend :)
I also from sweden and will go to bed now but i be online tomorrow then we can meet if u like?
I give u a PM here so we can decide a place to meet.
Regards
Edit: that will be later today and not to morrow hehe

Looking forward to it....
I have to say its addictive..My boss asked me last day why my sales rates dropped 0.7 % each day.
Hehe EF readning,,,,,

damm

I played 120 hours last week. Does that make me hardcore?

Well i belive u are hardcore in your way,,damm thats alot of hours...
But i mean hardcore mentor.

My hats goes off for u..

I think i'd make a good mentor too.

I've hunted/traded/mined successfully. Play alot. Know alot.

Have all my neat spreasheets for mining, trading and hunting.

The drawback I can think of is that I'm not in one of the uber socs where you can have the contactcs to buy and sell expensive things. But seeing as how I can't afford any LAs currently hasn't been a big problem yet.

Call me. ;)

Plus I'd really be interested in hearing about the stock market.

Last edited:
I think i'd make a good mentor too.

I've hunted/traded/mined successfully. Play alot. Know alot.

Have all my neat spreasheets for mining, trading and hunting.

The drawback I can think of is that I'm not in one of the uber socs where you can have the contactcs to buy and sell expensive things. But seeing as how I can't afford any LAs currently hasn't been a big problem yet.

Call me. ;)

Plus I'd really be interested in hearing about the stock market.

Well bro we can meet ingame anytime to talk and learn from each other.
But about stockmarket...its just falling...

Hi i'v been playing for 5 years. I dont trade a lot but i do know how to figure out prices very very well knowing how markets go as i've watched them for 5 years. Knowing that things go up and down and what is a low and high for them.

My last disciple never deposited and listened to what i said and now is doing very well up a couple 1000 PED :)

I offer my email address which i use for msn/live messenger too So if you still need a mentor or just have further questions add me rexthementor@hotmail.com
I also use xfire my username is "rexdameon"
take a look at my site also http://rexdameon.atspace.com it will have some sites that will also help you.

My first recommendation is dont deposit yet. go get all your teleporters first. this will give you more places to mine, places that not everyone goes to cause they can be lazy and sometimes gives you a bit of an advantage. Explore and learn lots/be taught lots first. Know how the markets work and how to see the trends to know if you want to wait a bit of time before selling things.

found it.

Well i found a great mentor...
He is swedish and also match what i be looking for.
But i still would be greatful if i could be thoose other friends..we could still help each other and so.
I mean to get a gift from MA cant be the reason ppl want to be a mentor only.i belive its also a way to build new bridges.
So guys i still would loved to work together to get closer to our goals..

Well i found a great mentor...
He is swedish and also match what i be looking for.
But i still would be greatful if i could be thoose other friends..we could still help each other and so.
I mean to get a gift from MA cant be the reason ppl want to be a mentor only.i belive its also a way to build new bridges.
So guys i still would loved to work together to get closer to our goals..

Good for you:yay: now it's your turn to proove you are a hardcore player or whiner.;)

Back