Looking for a mentor to explain and help

NineInchNails

Hatchling
Nina Nin Thros
hello my name in game is Nine Inch Nails i just started a char about 3 hours ago and was told to post on here looking for a mentor and a society i dont expect any freebies or money but i would like someone that will explain things to me and perhaps show me a few nifty tricks to make my entropia life funner i live in midwestern united states and ill be on anywhere from 3pm to 1130 pm till about 5 or 6 in the morning i have college monday ans tuesdays so i wont be on much see the 1130 part. i have experience in alot of mmo most recently world of warcraft so i can understand alot of things quickly due to prior experience please message me here in the forms for a time and place to meet as well as something about yourself thank you for reading and have a good day.

hello my name in game is Nine Inch Nails i just started a char about 3 hours ago and was told to post on here looking for a mentor and a society i dont expect any freebies or money but i would like someone that will explain things to me and perhaps show me a few nifty tricks to make my entropia life funner i live in midwestern united states and ill be on anywhere from 3pm to 1130 pm till about 5 or 6 in the morning i have college monday ans tuesdays so i wont be on much see the 1130 part. i have experience in alot of mmo most recently world of warcraft so i can understand alot of things quickly due to prior experience please message me here in the forms for a time and place to meet as well as something about yourself thank you for reading and have a good day.

How much do you pay ? :D

I'm looking to take on a disciple so we should meet up and talk a bit. PM me when and where you'd like to meet if you're interested.

Kimmi is just being sarcastic.

I can offer mentorship, and a place in a mentoring society.
You can join " the school of lootius" at a society terminal. A society terminal is a square thing that hangs on the wall in a deluxe service center with a large S on it, looks like this:
societyterminal.jpg

Once a member we can find you a mentor. Make sure you don't skill too much, otherwise you can no longer have a mentor

Last edited:
gl :)
yes i know this message is too short blabla

Told ya that theyll respond in hours ;)

Back