Looking for a Mentor with a Good Mutual Fit

Katrah79

Some basics about me:
I have been playing the game for about a week to check things out and learn along the way to make sure I enjoy the game before devoting more to it. I am having a lot of fun, and would like to take the next step and learn more about the game than Google seems to easily offer. However, I am not in a hurry either. I would like to find a mentor that is a good fit for both of our personal circumstances as well in-game interests.
In-game Aspirations:

• At this point with my limited knowledge of the game I am very interested in learning about the economy; making good investments, etc. And in terms of profession, animal taming/training intrigues me and I would like to give that a tryout to see if it’s for me. I would also enjoy hunting from time to time just for pure fun, but not as a priority at this time.

More personal info:
• I am in the USA – central time.
• I am not in a hurry. My main concern here is finding a good fit for mentorship. I am more interested in the in-game knowledge gained than the free gear and truck for finishing mentorship.
• On that note: I don’t expect free stuff. This is NOT my goal. In-game knowledge is what I’m after from my mentorship.
• I am on a limited budget. I may be able to deposit small amounts to the game from time to time, but it cannot be an expectation. Paying my real-life bills and making sure my children have ALL of their needs meet will always be my first priority in life. If there’s a few extra bucks to be had, then I will deposit small amounts, and if I can’t, I’m not worried about it, and my mentor shouldn’t be either.
• Speaking of kids, I have 3 of them. Age: 6, 2, and 1. I afk a LOT and will sometimes need to drop what I’m doing for extended periods of time (an hour or more). You must be okay with this and understand that being a mom is priority #1 for me and always will be.
• I have previous MMO experience, so in some very basic ways becoming acclimated shouldn’t be too hard for me. I’ve devoted time to: Aion, FFIV, Rift, & Tera in particular.
• If you’ve gotten this far and would like to chit-chat to learn more about each other, feel free to PM me: Katrah Bright Moon

Back