Looking for a mentor

Daergun

Hi, I'm new to the game but so far I find it really interesting.

I'm looking for a mentor that will teach me how to properly play the game, show me my different option for professions and play with me.

I'm ready to put some money in the game so don't worry I won't be stuck at sweating everyday.

One of my friend might join me, she wants to be a medic/tailor/makeover.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I'm in the EST timezone.

Thanks,
Daergun

Welcome to EU :) Feel free to pm if you have questions.

/sbinortz

Hi, I'm new to the game but so far I find it really interesting.

I'm looking for a mentor that will teach me how to properly play the game, show me my different option for professions and play with me.

I'm ready to put some money in the game so don't worry I won't be stuck at sweating everyday.

One of my friend might join me, she wants to be a medic/tailor/makeover.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I'm in the EST timezone.

Thanks,
Daergun

Hey there.

I've been around since 2004 and try to be online daily. I am available basically all day via forums, email, ingame, and/or facebook. I have 2 other disciples that are halfway through their discipleship and I have been able to help them progress pretty well so far. I live in Chicago so it's only an hour difference from the east coast. If you're still looking for a mentor, let me know and I'll gladly help you out.

PS: I'm not sure if you have a mic or not, but I use raidcall if you are interested. It makes explaining things much easier than typing :)

Good luck!
-Hyp

Hi there. I live in the U.S. we have very similair timezones and are only a few hours apart. I would be happy to mentor you. I can be especially helpful in hunting as I know a bit about lower level gear and can provide you with some very helpful tips. I am also fairly knowledgable on mining and other misc activities. Though I must say I don't know a load about crafting :) anyway, I'd love to be ypur mentor. Just contact me ingame. Zenith Zenzile Kael. Or something like that :) gl in EU!

Back