Looking for a new society

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
Having reached one of my major goals I’ve decided that it’s time for a change of scene. So after being in Skillin’ Villains for almost all of my EU life, I’m looking at moving to another soc.

The kind of soc I’m looking for should ideally:
  • include a reasonable number of active members who are online at the same times as me;
  • include high level experienced players who know the game well;
  • include members who are capable of breakeven/profit (and not just through trading);
  • enjoy discussing game issues, sharing info, learning about new developments etc;
  • probably be in the top 20 most skilled list, but that’s just a guideline not a requirement;
  • be predominantly English speaking as I'm afraid I don't understand any other languages.

Some details about me:
  • I live in the UK and am usually online daily, mainly between 1500 and 0000 EU time.
  • I spend the vast majority of my time hunting, dabble a bit in other professions but my skills and knowledge in those areas are mediocre at best.
  • I don’t like team hunting and rarely do it, but I do enjoy team-based/collaborative events and contests, especially if I can take part while hunting alone.
  • Not particularly big on PvP but mainly because of the idiots, I’d be quite up for taking part in more PvP in future, though it’s not essential.
  • 300k+ skills, level 100 top profession, 244 HP, well-equipped, played since 2006.

Some things I definitely don’t want:
  • If you tolerate scammers, exploiters, kill-stealers, EULA violators etc, don’t bother replying.
  • Rip-off traders, liars and other deceitful people, don’t bother replying.
  • If half of your soc chat is whining about loot or pointless bickering, don’t bother replying.
  • If your members have a habit of getting involved in forum PvP or other childish behaviour, don’t bother replying.
  • Other arseholes not covered by the above, don’t bother replying.

I think that just about covers everything. If you have any questions please ask. If you’re interested in inviting me to join or want to discuss it further, post here or PM me. I’ll see what tempting offers I get and then make a decision.

Thanks to Skillin' Villains and all of its members past and present for all my time there, you will be missed when I move on to my new home, wherever that turns out to be.

I should also add that if you have members who I'm already friends with or at least have had some contact with in the past, that would help.

Had some interesting offers already but haven't made a decision yet, so if you think you'd make a good new home for me, let me know.

Hey good luck with a new home Oleg. I'd offer Entropia Pioneers but is it kinda lonely there ;)

Thankfully I have the Rookie chat now to keep me company.

Might be the last bump.

come to skyfall ( we got cookies)
but seriously,consider it

from the top 50 most skilled soc's list, these soc below are the most active in my view:
WSS, AoE, Skyffall, Guess Who, Apocalyptic, Zero Mercy..

if you like society with many members (157), Antipodean Army seems good soc too..

good luck in your new soc :beerchug:

Good Luck in with your new soc!

You will be missed... we have had some good times in the Villains over the years.
Your experience and wisdom has without a doubt elevated my gameplay.

I'll see you around.

JEHU

Hey good luck with a new home Oleg. I'd offer Entropia Pioneers but is it kinda lonely there ;)

Thankfully I have the Rookie chat now to keep me company.

Wistrel , wanna come to CRT soc? :) We dont do the TCP anymore but ...

If you are half as good as a society friend as you were a mentor, what a wonderful addition you'd make to any group. Good luck Oleg

<------ Soc info updated.

I've decided to go with Agents of Entropy. As they're a new soc it'll be interesting to see how they develop and hopefully they'll provide me with what I'm looking for and I hope I'll make some new friends there. I already know quite a few of the members and I'm looking forward to getting know the rest of you.

Thanks to all the other socs who contacted me, there are a number of you who were of interest but I think this is the best choice for me right now.

<------ Soc info updated.

I've decided to go with Agents of Entropy. As they're a new soc it'll be interesting to see how they develop and hopefully they'll provide me with what I'm looking for and I hope I'll make some new friends there. I already know quite a few of the members and I'm looking forward to getting know the rest of you.

Thanks to all the other socs who contacted me, there are a number of you who were of interest but I think this is the best choice for me right now.
Gratz and Gl with your new soc! :)

Wow this will take some time to get used too! :eyecrazy: Anyways goodluck in your new soc Oleg, sure you will do ace! :beerchug: :thumbup: :beerchug:

Back