Looking for an App (android/ios - doesn't matter)

Thark

Stalker
Society
The Prodigy
Shawn Thark Columbo
Hey,

i'm looking for a very specific but still simple app. I own a Samsung Galaxy SII but I can get my hands on any phone (though iphone 4+5 would be less desirable, cuz expensive). But the Galaxy SII or Iphone 3s would be my prefered phones.

It needs to be able to use the phones sensors to figure out the orientation of the phone. By that i mean that it needs to know if it's held upright, face up, face down, tilded to the left and so on, not the position gps wise.
That is all this app needs to be able to do, all other sensors could be used if necessary but the actual values are not important to me.

And then it needs to write those values (should be three: x,y,z) into a csv file. This file should kind of look like this:

Date;Time;X-value;Y-vlaue;Z-Value

I would like the ";" as a seperator in the csv-file but if it's "," or what ever your country uses it's fine.

I don't need any options, if it writes those values into the file every 1/2 second or 1/1 second or w/e it'll be enough for me if i have a start/end button.

Now, the most important thing is that it needs to run while the screen is turned off. I looked at quite a few apps on the market and either they couldn't export to csv file or didn't use the sensors when the phone turned the screen off. But if the screen is on, the battery only holds for like 5 hours or so and that isn't good enough for my purpose.

Basicly i want to wear the phone on me and see how much time i'm standing, sitting or lying down.

To sum it up:

- collect data on Orientation
- write into csv file (option to send via Mail would be cool if it's not to complicated to code)
- do that while the phone is in standby

Now, if you know of an app that can do all that, that'd be awesome and i'll try it out right away, but i couldn't find one xD

If anyone could code me that thing or tell me what program i need to download and what code i need to post into that program and then what i need to do with what that program gives me, i'd be very grateful.

Also i can pay a couple of peds for that or heal you for free for a couple of hours or w/e but it would just be awesome if someone could help me out!

Best Regards
Thark

Bump, still need that app!

Back