Looking for disciple that loves information

blubalou

Guardian
I've been playing for just about a year now. I'm in Southern California (so GMT - 7 summer / -8 winter) and do most of my in-game time during the evening.

I deposit, but not a lot. $20 - $40 / month unless I hit a big loot or want to buy something special. I play eco and track the value of my avatar very closely. My goal is to increase the value of my avatar at a rate greater than my deposits (even if only by a small %) and I have been successful doing that for the past 6 months.

I hunt, I craft, I mine... in fact I find I get the best success by mixing things up; a poor hunt sometimes gets paid back in the craft machines for example. I also track my claims and have thousands of them such that I know what Ores and Ens you can expect to find in any location.

I don't sweat. I don't play more than a couple of hours a day. I rarely play outside my budget. I can't show you a guaranteed method to get rich. And I really don't want to teach someone that can't or won't deposit.

To sum it up, I play a couple of hours a day, I geek out on the data another hour or two a day so I can goof-off at work a little. And I think EU is the MMORPG I've always dreamed of because of the complex economy and it's tie to real life.

If this all sounds like the way you want to learn to play, PM me so we can arrange to meet in-game. I may not be online to help you all the time, but I will happily provide you with information, claim data, answers to your questions, etc. And I think you'll find that more helpful in the long run.

Back