Looking for disciples!

LedEye

Old Alpha
Hey i have been ingame for about 1 year now and i think i have the right knowlegde now..
Therefor i offer some mentorship to newcomers.
Only thing is that i am a person with quite low irl cash flow so i cannot give things away (u´ll have to earn ur own gear urself)
My demands is:

1* I wish that you dont quit in the middle of the discipletime

2* I wish that you are able to deposit so you can hunt/mine/craft whatever your choise are.

3* I Hope that you are a nice person that do not scam/beg items ingame

4* I wish that you come from Europe (reason is just because that i need to be ingame so I can help you out with for example TP-runs/Teamhunts and just for reason that i want to know you)

Hope you feel comfortable with my demands and if you are interrested PM me on EF so we can get to know eachother.

Pls describe yourself with a small pm :)

Regards Ledeye

i´ll bump it up
Hope someone could be my disciple :)

bump for a great friend , this man will be a great mentor so common let them pm´s flow in!

// ermik

Bump .. and hope you get some disciples and make good friends :)

10:35 Swedish time and i bump this, but it seems like no one want to be my disciple Hehe :D

im looking for a mentor

hi im looking for a mentor i live in central US GMT-6 but am online at all hours of the day name Antellia Ante Selene i cant deposit right now because my cash flow is low but hopefully i will be able to soon send me a message if you are interested in having me as a disiple

You know that newbies that enter the game only get to know Entropiaforums from either there own mentors or soc members that already want them to mentor or have to much skills ???

Try New arrivals ..just chat ask for disiplces and be a good friend

Back