Help: Looking For Ideas, and Actors/Actresses To Film!

Larkin

Marauder
Society
Brainstormers
Larkin Snipes Smith
Hello everyone,

I've decided to embark on what hopefully turns out to be the start of a successful venture in creating some videos of Entropia.

For my first video, I'm looking to capture some shots that best sum up Entropia Universe.

Shots I'm Hoping To Get

1. Hunting sequences with different mobs, weapons and armours.

2. Mining, both probes and bombs.

3. Crafting (hopefully something with a global/hof in it).

4. Vehicles! I have already arranged a VTOL ride with a friend/socmate, however every vehicle would be cool, perhaps some shots with multiple vehicles racing through some good terrain.

5. Pking. Possibly a bit of action at the rig (provided I don't get killed... yeah right), PVP4, the ring etc.

I'm hoping to edit this video to be 5 minutes or under.

If anyone has any other ideas of some awesome shots to make, I'm still in the planning stages (hoping to start filming later this week).

Also if anyone wants to help out by being an actor/actress, it would be much appreciated and a lot of fun!

EDIT:

Random other note (I'm really not expecting this one to happen). However I'm looking for a person who likes to do cartoon animations (for free or favours ;) )

Last edited:
Bump :)

I can help out with hunting, maybe some crafting and I have all the vehicles if that helps :)

I can help out with hunting, maybe some crafting and I have all the vehicles if that helps :)

Very cool! Thank you for replying, I do need some many shots, some with uber(s) taking on bigger mobs (with some good looking armour/weapons), as well as crafting.

Atm I have a few people down for both a VTOL and a Pitbull, but the more shots I get, the more I can choose from later on.

Filming times will be random (I guess when both of us are on). It will be easier when I find you IG and add you to FL.

Again ty for the interest and hopefully I see you in game soon (I will try and start things off tomorrow or Thursday).

Last edited:
Back