Help: Looking for........ Info/Explanations/References

LeWolf86

Stalker
Society
Tax Collectors
Garrett MrEarth Clark
Im looking for some info and possibly a person to change me up :D.

Currently Im wearing basic shoes, pants and shirt, I also have the famous colonist beret.

My shirt is textured, the rest isn't.

What I need... is.... some info and some prices if anyone knows.

I need some idea of textures out there, and if possible material needed/cost. Is there any sites that have images of textures out there with this info?

I need an idea of how red/burgundy/crimson can be modified from lightness to darkness, Im looking to colour my shoes black, shirt and pants some form of red. Im curious what cost of paint would be, how much I would need and who can colour red, I know its a high level colour to do.

Also, I tried to get info but wasn't 100% sure.

My shirt has 2 fields. It has the "base" as in most of the area, and it has another field which is like an outline of collar and a line done the side.
Does texturizing change the area of the fields? So if I change the texture of my shirt will the colour fields effected? Or will it stay the same?

Do textures just change the look? Or do they change the colour fields aswell? Or are the colour fields set in stone by the type of clothing item?

Thanks for any suggestions or help your able to provide.
- Mr Earth

there is a guy in twins late nights est chad i think. he colors and has good prices. never had a prob with him, and never heard of a prob from him.

yes the color fields are set in stone, by the article of clothing.
the skin can change the fields, therefore changing the look of the color

You could take a look at the auction and check out the textures that are for sale. Look at the cloths in the auction, if you see something you like, take a look at the info and it will tell you what textures have been used.

Depending on the texture used for the clothing, the color may or may not change. A few that will definitely change the look as well as the color are brukkite, rutol, and MOST of the animal leather textures.

As far as black. Well, as far as I know, there is one person in game (known) that can color black. You are better off trying to find someone to texture them with rutol, but even that is very spendy.

Honestly, you are better off browsing auction, or checking clothings stores in the malls, and finding something you can live with. The cost of some of those colors and then finding someone to actually apply those colors can be daunting, to say the least.

Ya after talking to one of the colourers and getting an idea of cost... I was thinking fk it Ill just get dragon armor because thats the colour/look I was wanting.

Back