Looking for mentor

villi

Hatchling
Will Nights Amazon
Hi, villi's the name.

I saw many posts in the mentorship/disciple sub-forum and I was hoping if you(the person reading this) could be my mentor.

I've done hopefully a fair amount of my newb reading(so much to read!) in general about this universe and I'd like to give this a shot.

I'm in the california timezone and i'm looking to find someone within the same timezone as me.

I believe that I have the commitment for this.
I would not like to deposit at this moment because I think I'd like more experience in this game by starting off sweating and experiencing the game for at least 1 month, just by experiencing the game... and after I feel like I have a decent idea of what the hell I'm doing! I may deposit.
and I speak mainly english... and gibberish, lol.

I'm hoping that someone could become my mentor and I'm hoping that I could be worth helping. whether it be in-game or on these forums for help.

-Villi

and at last the baggage!
currently i have work and 2 classes each class 3 hours each, i will do my best to logon as much as i can!

please Message me through EntropiaIM, my username is WillNights

I have not mentored anyone in a very long time, but lately have been thinking of doing so again.

I am in MST time zone so one hour different than you and am generally on most evenings for 2 or 3 hours and various times through the weekend.

Let me know if you want to meet up and chat in game, even if the time zone or times played makes a mentor/disciple relationship not work you can add me to your friend list and to ask questions when needed.

I will be away for the next few hours but expect to be in game hanging around around 6:30 - 7 PST.

Zar

:D ur rich irl? cuz ...i was:D

Back