Looking for Mentor!

Derek126

Hatchling
I am looking for a mentor in the Entropia Universe. I am pretty new and just gathering sweat at the moment. I want to get into a crafting profession and/or mining. I am very dedicated and listen well :) I am not afraid to ask questions so if your afraid of questions im not the right disciple haha.

Im not sure how this works but please post here about yourself :)

What times do you play? Make sure you find a mentor with the same playing times as you. If you scroll right down to the bottom of EF there is a clock which tells you your time and claypso time which makes conversio easy.

GL

Hi derek, first off welcome to EU :D

I've been playing for just over a year now, mid level player, experience in all three professions, but most important I've never deposited. I've learned alot about playing eco, making your peds last as long as possible, and of course the famous art of "profiting", although very little is known about it ;). So if you choose not to depo, or depo little, then I think I can help you out :), but even if you do depo, it's always nice to know how to stretch those peds. I've been thinking of getting a disciple for a while, and always help any new players I meet. I'm also GMT -8, so I think the times would fit well.

I'm ready to commit time to doing TP runs, teaching you strategies for mining, etc. But one think I do want to point out is I won't be able to give you any free items (broke atm :rolleyes:) but I'll teach you how to get those by yourself, which imo is much more gratifying :D

I am GMT -8
Sorry for leaving that out

your on the west coast of the usa probably if my mental time math is right :silly2:

i am gmt -6. i have been in game for almost a year coming in 2 weeks. I mostly hunt, but mine, trade and do other activities with my time here in entropia. I don't take on many disciples these days, but would be delighted to help someone close to my time zone. If your interested reply back in your thread or send me a pm by clicking here

if you listen well, know how to research, and make your own choices, I'd be happy to tell you what little I know.

Hey Derek.

I guarantee that you will have the most charming and beautiful mentor ever if you contact me ;):silly2: (but serious ;))

Back