Looking for molisk bronze location recommendations

Atraie

Prowler
Almost done with the molisk iron challenge and looking for good places to do the bronze one. I really don't want to go over guardian(tho i don't mind the occasional scavenger). Ideally id want the target maturity to be gatherer so there arent too many youngs/adults. I can kill higher, but dont want the associated cost.

Ive been doing the iron missions around the iron challenge broker, but there are too many young+adult there for the bronze mission.

Anyone got any recommendations i should go checkout?

Try a minor jump north/north-east from the outpost, there's a higher maturity spawn there which is where I did the bronze. If you land on argos you haven't gone far enough.

Thanks, just got a chance to check out that spot. Looks like a decent spawn. Mabye 1 tic higher matury then i would have liked, but seems like a good spot, mostly scout->scavenger, with the rare adult or raider.

Last edited:
Thanks, just got a chance to check out that spot. Looks like a decent spawn. Mabye 1 tic higher matury then i would have liked, but seems like a good spot, mostly scout->scavenger, with the rare adult or raider.

Sounds about right. You'll find the very occasional Young too, and I killed a handful of Warriors over the course of the mission. If memory serves I even saw a Leader once and left it well alone :D

Back