Looking for new and old friends...

Shandie

Hatchling
Hiyas, I am an older player who has been bouncing around trying to find a game similar to this but nothing has stuck, so here I am again..I have been back a couple times but things didn't work out and I had to leave again. I originally belonged to Church of Lootius back in 2005(My Mentor brought me in) and remember those days fondly, some of my best memories were hunts with the Soc and just general craziness, my name at the time was Shadowean (Shadow) Lestate. I am looking for another Soc that runs along the same lines...friendly people, events and hunts, and just general craziness ,.. look me up in game or leave a reply here. In game name is Shaylenn Shandie Markova, and I usually play evenings, US Central time zone

Last edited:
maybe even a mentor depending on if anyone is looking for someone who is not too far from graduation lol..

I am not understanding. Anyway welcome back.

Same here, Shandie.

I started with PE back in 2003-5 right after the public announcement of the purchase of Club Neverdie.

I belonged to a small soc back then, had a fully furnished apartment, and we used to have the craziest times together team mob hunting, etc.. I had maintained contact with one gal from the soc, but she cannot play anymore due to back problems allowing her to sit at the puter.

Since that was soo long ago since I left, I since forgot/lost my login so I figured all my stuff went to the ether through version changes since,.

Anyhoo, I have been back now for about 3 months just running around like a nutbag and having simple fun though I do miss the soc world.

Coincidentally, I too am in Central Time zone so I may try to look you up. Right now I seem to be trapped on Caly but am getting slowly caught up on all the doings,

Have fun mates and will keep an eye out for you.

Sounds familiar, I'm stuck on Ark but thinking about trying to get over to Caly since I've read that it has more players

Hiya join our soc.
We are the most active guild right now team hunts and events and many more.
You love our soc.
Our soc name : Expedition Ultima
IGN : Sandeep Hikkigaya8man Kommineni

Back