Looking for someone for face painting

Ace Flyster

Marauder
Dave Ace Flyster
Hey all,

I am looking for someone who can do some face painting for me, i know exactly what i am looking for!

If anyone could point me in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it

PS i have no idea of the process, so please be patient with me

Kind Regards

Ace

you could try trance or ehonna they both do nice work :D

Last edited:
Trance's work is incredible - if you want her to copy a design I would recommend her as her masks are very detailed and precise.

Many thanks for the replys, i have sent pms out

Kind Regards

Ace

PS i just wanna look different to everyone else :)

Perhaps even try it yourself. You can practice without it costing you anything at all and you dont need a mask to practice.

Just grab whatever colour paints and a 1 rough makeup remover and try it out, can't hurt and once you cant get the hang of it atleast you have the paints you need for what you want done :)

You basically need 1 of each colour to be used it doesnt matter how much of that colour you use it will always just need 1 of each once you are ready to apply it to a mask permenantly.

You can use cosmetic pens for fine lines but at 30 ped or so a pop you wouldnt want to get too carried away :) Best to have a facemask in your inventory just incase you create a masterpiece and want to keep it.

For me F7 brings up the makeup hotkeys, to start applying to your own face hold Alt down then you press the "begin makeup session" icon.

And thats it so have a play.

goodluck

YOu are a genius i am going to try now! :) you might be getting a pm by the way when i get completely confused, paint and rough mask here we come

Okay i started the process, i dont have a mask as you said i didnt need one. But i cannot use the paint?

Suggestions?

no worries, glad i could help.

it's all in the rough remover though :) that will get you nice smooth lines.

Well as smooth as the crap tools in there will let you get.

And look at your mask from a distance as remember people arent going to be that close to your face when they see the mask so dotn try to get it absolutley spot on perfect as you just cant believe me i have tried :)

goodluck

I feel sooooo stupid, i was trying normal paint not face paint

Once again thanks

My first attempt, what do you think?

Damn that was hard work though

Also after i had accepted there were a couple of streak lines, nothing major and i can live with it

My eyes are now hurting

Regards

Ace

looks ok :) i actually did the exact same thing :) on my first attempt just never saved it but i used navy blue.

Hard work :) nah just takes i bit to get used to but hey you got yourself a mask and it didnt take to long and now you know how it all works.

gratz :)

seeya

Back