Loot - ammo - decay = -peds

I'm really tired of this game right now
According to what you have said here, all you have been doing is hunting, so really you're tired of 10% of the game. Go and do something else for a while: mine, craft, sweat, train a pet, get a haircut, decorate an apartment, go round the shops, check out the auction, find a noob and help them out. There is so much to do in this game when hunting doesn't work out.
If you think you are losing too much ammo, don't use so much. Hunt smaller mobs. Don't get into the vicious circle of losing PED and then hunting more and more to try and get it back. Play for fun not for profit.

As someone else said: If what you're doing isn't working stop doing it!!

Good luck in whatever you choose to do

:)

OOOOOooooOOOOOOOohhh .. ok sorry , my post took some time,while writing it ( had to prepare some morning coffee :computer:), and didn't read those posts :D

Ok , it's tru Eto ;)

+rep Cail for your help

According to what you have said here, all you have been doing is hunting, so really you're tired of 10% of the game. Go and do something else for a while: mine, craft, sweat, train a pet, get a haircut, decorate an apartment, go round the shops, check out the auction, find a noob and help them out. There is so much to do in this game when hunting doesn't work out.
If you think you are losing too much ammo, don't use so much. Hunt smaller mobs. Don't get into the vicious circle of losing PED and then hunting more and more to try and get it back. Play for fun not for profit.

As someone else said: If what you're doing isn't working stop doing it!!

Good luck in whatever you choose to do

Ya I was bit sparing on the info what I've done so far.

I've been mining and crafting. unlocked CGA and almost lvl 7 in weapon crafting.

After cooling down and listening to some of soc mates and other old friends I've come to a conclusion of going back to drones with LR41 and gonna try to find some peds for a bigger amp. gonna use shogun and get 5c plates.

I've done drones before and I liked it.. gazz is good loot and LR41 every now and then in the loot saves on MU.

Last time I did drones i had shogun/paladin + 6a and the armordecay was too much then. Trying out with the 5c plates.

Bah dont use LR41 on drones, you loot them from the drones, so its better to kill with cheaper weapons than the same and sell the LR.

P5a is good enough for drones.

Just buy an 104 or 105 you will have more DPS and more eco.

Oh and dont listen to Snabble (snabble shut up)

Start of October
http://www.modified.dk/2008-10/imagepages/image1.html
Ped card 5.084 PED

Last global yesterday:
http://www.modified.dk/2008-10/imagepages/image160.html
Ped card 0.00 PED and thats not fake...

Within this month I also deposited $100 + $250

Meaning - losses even with 160 globals:
7.509 PED plus my storage box is kinda emptied within this month as well...

Not meant as a whine thread, just to show, that you pay-to-play.. :silly2:

Nice gun! Oh CP can be a drain :laugh:

The Theory, try try again doesnt work with EU always remember that.

The Crouching Tiger
Tigers Inc

Start of October
http://www.modified.dk/2008-10/imagepages/image1.html
Ped card 5.084 PED

Last global yesterday:
http://www.modified.dk/2008-10/imagepages/image160.html
Ped card 0.00 PED and thats not fake...

Within this month I also deposited $100 + $250

Meaning - losses even with 160 globals:
7.509 PED plus my storage box is kinda emptied within this month as well...

Not meant as a whine thread, just to show, that you pay-to-play.. :silly2:

Ouch...this hurts the ped card, but it's typical for CP :(

Do you know how many peds you made in october in skill gains?

OK Dude first of all you get -Rep for a whining stupid thread.

Not to be so damn harsh I will give you some advice:
- Stop whining
- Stop counting on a big win at first mob like a lunatic
- Start depositing
- Start playing it smart (LR48 + A102 is very oposite of smart)
- Have fun from the game and don't treat it like you will make fortune out of it without investing a big sum!

There always is the STOP PLAYING sollution but it's for penizes :laugh:

Welcome to EU, how can you complain about loosing ped with that setup? I can burn 400ped ammo in around 45 minuites, i need 5-6 globals to break even or gain a little profit (which happens once every 2 weeks or so) Next time you feal the need to whine think about it before posting.

Hey man, it's okay, we are all on different levels

It might sound like BS to some, but to others, it's common knowledge.

No, it's BS. LR48 is maxed at Level 26. You will get the same performance from it at Level 26 as you do at Level 126.

Your advice about armour is dubious too. For regen mobs you don't want to be fapping at all on the mob, if possible. Pixie+5a is probably fine for Ambu Youngs, but I doubt unplated Pixie would work well, you'd be fapping too much. Depends on your Evade level though, and the weapon used.

Hey man, it's okay, we are all on different levels

It might sound like BS to some, but to others, it's common knowledge.

So who are the "others"? Isn't it just you :laugh::laugh:

No, it's BS. LR48 is maxed at Level 26. You will get the same performance from it at Level 26 as you do at Level 126.

Your advice about armour is dubious too. For regen mobs you don't want to be fapping at all on the mob, if possible. Pixie+5a is probably fine for Ambu Youngs, but I doubt unplated Pixie would work well, you'd be fapping too much. Depends on your Evade level though, and the weapon used.

Oleg Oleg Oleg ....
You should now that TMOTP know evrything about hunting , and a lot of things you have no clue about ...
So be respectfull , and go learn more about it :
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/121928-hunting-win-win-situation.html

TMOTP => The Master Of The Plan

PS: yes , its sarcasm ...

I'm sorry Etopia, I had a moment of madness :D
yeah , you afraid me , i though we was going to lose you in the hand of the heretic and the not beliver...Happy to see you are back in the right way.
And you will follow again The Path Of The Plan.

rofl yeah. i actually tested this yesterday.. my GF at lvl 8 dmg or something get a steady ~6 in average dmg with unamped opalo.. i on the other hand (lvl 65 dmg) get a steady ~6 in average dmg.

Clearly a huge difference. ;)

You should publish your results!

:D

Dex :cool:

Just came back from dronehunt and it went well.
Got 2 globals with LR41 (L) in one and made 240 profit after decay.

Should've stayed in smaller mobs from the beginning.. having skills for bigger guns just made me want to kill big and hof big and feel like yber or something :D

Just hoping it won't happen again when I get tired of grinding drones.

Just came back from dronehunt and it went well.
Got 2 globals with LR41 (L) in one and made 240 profit after decay.

Should've stayed in smaller mobs from the beginning.. having skills for bigger guns just made me want to kill big and hof big and feel like yber or something :D

Just hoping it won't happen again when I get tired of grinding drones.

This is what can happen if your wanting to feel "yber" or uber i suppose...

not saying it always happens but it can be a cautionary tale.

Last edited:
Back