Loot last 10 days what do you think ?

Marijuana

Old Alpha
Society
The Dung Kickers
Mari Juana DutchGirl
Hi evryone !

So the last 10 days i was looking at the HOF list for hunting and imo it is terrible low :scratch2:
There was MM event aswell so Manny people were hunting alot, so why the HOF list this low ?
Also the oil rig doesnt work for aprox 10 days now 0_0

Is MA saving money or sumthing ?

Mari *.*

I had awesome loot over the MM days :cool:

HoF lists doesn't mean anything for average loot, I had plenty of smaller globals and I know several others that did have good loot and a lot of globals as well :)

Hmz
I just think loot got distributed between many players and thats why not many big hofs in hunting.
Many were hunting same mobs almost 24 hours a day.

Good loot during mayhem. Many globals for me and other players.

I deposited on 20th Dec and since then my globals and profit has been great, also participated in a team for MM with the loot rule set as dmg stack share, return for me has been really high compaired to any other time, i've burned through so many ASI-31 Deserts and ARK-30 Deserts its been great skilling with 10% loss, break even or profit on every hunt!

If loot stayed like this for me without an uber needed once per month i'd be happy!

Spread more evenly perhaps.

I've read many times, "rather than 1 x 10k loot you could have given out 10 x 1k loots"

So perhaps that's what is happening. :)

happens from time to time. next week we'll be complaining about theee 50k+ ATH within a couple of days.

Hi evryone !

So the last 10 days i was looking at the HOF list for hunting and imo it is terrible low :scratch2:
There was MM event aswell so Manny people were hunting alot, so why the HOF list this low ?
Also the oil rig doesnt work for aprox 10 days now 0_0

Is MA saving money or sumthing ?

Mari *.*

Being so new, I wasn't in MM until I found there was no loot so I gave MM a try and wow, found where the loot was. True it was bad, but still a lot better than not hunting the MM mobs. But then I stopped MM since I noted I wasn't getting ANY skills off the MM mobs.

How bad was it?

Date ----------Combat --Construction -- Defense -- General -- Medical -- Science -- Total
12/26/2011 -- 130.78 ---155.33 ------------- 2.45 -------- 19.76 ---- 25.26 ----- 76.80 ----- 410.77
12/27/2011 -- 111.12 ---174.56 ------------- 3.08 ---------20.85 ---- 15.69 ----- 85.14 ----- 410.80

The above is two days of total skills. One day I wasn't doing much other than killing a few mobs and talking about MM. The other day I was doing about the same plus killed over 600 Cat 1 mobs. Anyone want to guess the day?

Last edited:
But then I stopped MM since I noted I wasn't getting ANY skills off the MM mobs.

I started mayhem at just under laser sniper 50, hunting feffs. By end of the event I was at lvl 52 so I think skill gains were ok.

loots been the worst for me it has ever been
hope they change it back asap...
i hear there will be a few fatty hofs soon

Date ----------Combat --Construction -- Defense -- General -- Medical -- Science -- Total
12/26/2011 -- 130.78 ---155.33 ------------- 2.45 -------- 19.76 ---- 25.26 ----- 76.80 ----- 410.77
12/26/2011 -- 111.12 ---174.56 ------------- 3.08 ---------20.85 ---- 15.69 ----- 85.14 ----- 410.80

The above is two days of total skills. One day I wasn't doing much other than killing a few mobs and talking about MM. The other day I was doing about the same plus killed over 600 Cat 1 mobs. Anyone want to guess the day?

26th of December?

Maybe MA was nice and turned loot up a notch for the holidays.

Maybe MA was nice and turned loot up a notch for the holidays.

nope it is just people are starting to notice the recent change in the loot system...

the new system is here for good though...

blah blah blah good loot? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF on all of the 550 ped hunts i made the avg retrun was 200 peds only :laugh:

and that is on a good day

true :D that was a good day for me then my normal loot was between 50-100 ped per 550 ped :laugh::laugh::laugh:

true :D that was a good day for me then my normal loot was between 50-100 ped per 550 ped :laugh::laugh::laugh:

So what do you usually hunt with? A Mann MPH DlxE or something? :coffee:

Have had nice loots during MM, can´t complain.

I had crap loot..... but what else is new?

Try using p5a or p4a
Under description of skill increase bonus (SIB) should be "yes" or not anymore. If No or never do not use till higher level
Weapon_explained.JPG

Try using p5a or p4a
Under description of skill increase bonus (SIB) should be "yes" or not anymore. If No or never do not use till higher level
Weapon_explained.JPG
thx +rep:yay::yay:

Back