Loot Trends what does it refere to ?

Status

Kimmi

Slayer
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet
Loot Trends
Hunting Loot: + 19.09 % Mining Loot: + 34.11 % Crafting Loot: + 47.04 %
What data is this refering to ?
It is compated to yeserday ? or last month.. last 5years ?

Can someone plz explain... or if its explained b4 plz link me

referring to any point in time when entropiatracker was developed, but my guess is before and after the latest vu

I have been wondering about the same thing for a while now, so lets see if someone knows the answer :D

it appears to change fairly frequently, yet the amount of change is small. without a base point it is meaningless.

going further down the search...

At the bottom of every page of EntropiaForum, a ticker has been added, displaying the latest loot trends for the three main Entropia Universe professions.

picture.php

These statistics (displayed as percentages) are calculated by comparing the total PED value of globals within the last 24 hours to the daily average PED value (as recorded by EntropiaTracker.com) for each profession.

The statistics are updated every five minutes, queried from EntropiaTracker's live loot database.

personally i find it of limited value as one big loot will skew the data +ve for the day and we dont know if the historical daily average is increaseing or declining.

Last edited:
All it means is out of the total globals for the day, hunting is 54% of that and so on.

Rgds

Ace

PS it isnt really helpful in anyway that i can see

All it means is out of the total globals for the day, hunting is 54% of that and so on.

Rgds

Ace

PS it isnt really helpful in anyway that i can see

That is wrong, because yesterday hunting was -10.xx and mining was -20.xx that would been crafting had to be +130% or +70% and it wasnt.

maybe:

all the days passed since e. tracker introduced (for each profession ofc) / total amount of globals = average daily globals . . . and the +-xx% should be considered as today is better or worse then the average..

but i dont know either

I would think a median would provide more insight.

anyone know... ?? help :)

come to think of it, I've never seen these go negative. :scratch2:

Either I need to check it more often, or our universe is ever-inflating!

Status
Back