Suggestion: Loot windows

ProActive Mango

Stalker
We now have new loot indicator on mobs, my next wish would be that we players could create our own loot windows, diffrent colours.. diffrent styles.. or something else that spice things up, we need more flavours in this game sence the gameplay is slow as it is. Perhaps create a system with the colouring system to add diffrent styles of UI for you and your avatar.

As a suggestion, I don't see why not have special loot windows for any unstackable loot, for example, that then shows up in them. With a few more refinements we could maybe even select for specific loot to appear in a window and not only as a list that only stays on screen for a few seconds. (plus in text log now too finally, if we set it as active)

It could see a revival of nice screenies over the period of one hunt, you know, good for marketing, positive vibes by happy players.

Last edited:
An option to turn loot windows on only for certain values would be awesome. If I get a 1000 ped global I would like a loot window but if it’s a regular loot I don’t want one.

How about for a prey window for a prey window, embedded in a prey window?

Actually would be cool if you got a loot window when you got a Rare Item Found HOF with just that item in it

Back