Looting Higher Skill Implants

craystar

Provider
Society
The British Empire
Coos Craystar Masta
Has anyone looted a neopsion B series implant (Ba - Bd) recently? What mobs loot Bc's and Bd's? Entrpedia has no info on what would loot a Bc which is a shame. This seems to be quite a good all round implant.

Not all to sure about this but I think Aurli's drops one or two implants from the "B's"... Could be the Bc. I looted an Implant some time ago up at CP.. But unfortunatly I don't have a screenie from that loot..

And unfortunatly MA doesnt have anything even resembling a manual for this game.Ya gotta figure alot out on your own unless you get together with a good soc or people that knoww are willing to help.Good thing people on here help isnt it?

I do find that people are real helpful :)
thanks guys - never tackled an Aurli yet - looks like I might have to make a trip to CP :)

It may be an idea to keep an eye on the Globals/HOF in achievements section?

Someone loots one of these surely it will be one of those and may get posted?

Search sadly is not much help as it can't search images and sometimes people don't describe items.

Someone selling one in auction may know too...if you can find them from the ingame name alone.

GL

t

I do find that people are real helpful :)
thanks guys - never tackled an Aurli yet - looks like I might have to make a trip to CP :)

well i've tackled them for over a year and a half now, and i'm still waiting to see any mindforce implant from them or kreltin (which i know for sure at least used to loot Bd).

i got a Bd, love it, but looted it from auction.

Back