loots when coloring

silas

Prowler
Nikopol
Hi all.

Some doesnt seem to like the new coloring system but i actually like it. full tt clothes u get alot of the peds bakc and i used like 50 ped brown in each field and the result wasnt bad at all one field complete brown other faded and third nothing.

But the reason im starting this one is the Basic Pigment Enhancer i looted when coloring. i think its new? and know its a stackable. its also used to enhane the COS it seems but has anyone other information about it, or its markup?

regards silas

bump

bump:yay:.........

its rare and new and helpes any color. Sarah is exparament those now to find its total use its a good loot

I dont think its that rare as people think it is tho :) After all even *I* looted one :D

I would love it if we could collect 20 of these on one Avatar so that we could find out the exact function of it. Any chance you are interested in selling it, or such?

Oh, and also, I'm very interested in finding out how many cans you used on the attempt when you looted it?

OMG, santa has been hiding loot in paint cans! Now I have to do through the 500tt of paint I've looted since this VU started can by can :(

Sounds like the colourers equivalent to the residues looted when crafting.

I would love it if we could collect 20 of these on one Avatar so that we could find out the exact function of it. Any chance you are interested in selling it, or such?

Oh, and also, I'm very interested in finding out how many cans you used on the attempt when you looted it?

to be honest i cant remember the exact amount of cans just used what i had one me, but i think it was something like 160 green, 140 yellow and 60 light green. green and light green suceeded but not yellow.

and just for the record im only just reaching close to lvl 3 :drink:

See your point of trying those enhancers out but im gonna stick with mine so far until i figure out more.... or said in another way until u figure it out

I have looted a enhancer in a run of 35X60 cans of orange on a limited BP book ! And my level was 2 or maybe 1, but I think 2.

And a more strange think happens later, I dont know if its a bug or a sort of globaling in color :
Coloring an urban pant F with stacks of 100 cans orange and yellow, what a surprise, belt become black ! I keep those Urban pant, dont try to bleach it.

There is many problems with urban or pulsar pants, I had crafted an urban M to try to get another black belts :) but it look like a pulsar. and my pulsar look like a lunar (or what ever else, too many names to remember for me) depends of what PC I use.

I had a question about that pigment enchancer. Does it work only once?

Back