Question: Lotus armor?

I have hunted 16 hrs + every day during migration last year with a whooping 93% tt just waiting for next migration i am entitled to get full shadow and angel in first kill :D

No, the situation has nothing to do with his own personal return, could have been aswell in the plus tt-wise after all the grind and still hit it. It's about the type of loot being overdue and "charged", with a possibility of 1. charging it 2. having an output outlet possible to be so selectively individualized. Imagine that for some reason snake plates on Ancient Greece waves would stop dropping for awhile, with the instance still active otherwise. That's also a case where, once the drop reenable, it should spike initially. 0% connection to your example. The difference, though, is that every snake there can loot those, whereas here you have 14 items assigned to one specific individual "mob".

Same thing happened for Paneleon Pristine Element on Cyrene about 30 minutes ago.
6 of them went to the same person within a few minutes. Not tracked by EL since they where treated as duplicates.
I think there is a real problem/bug here.
@Ludvig|MindArk Please comment.

Same thing happened for Paneleon Pristine Element on Cyrene about 30 minutes ago.
6 of them went to the same person within a few minutes. Not tracked by EL since they where treated as duplicates.
If someones using a mission terminal to submit rare items, if they put in a stack thats larger than the required amount, when the materials get returned to them as part of the upgrade process these returned resources trigger a rare item hof.

If Ilana was making a full set with pristine elements putting the stack of 7 in each time, 6 rare item hofs is what I'd expect to see.

(Who doesn't like fake hofs)

If someones using a mission terminal to submit rare items, if they put in a stack thats larger than the required amount, when the materials get returned to them as part of the upgrade process these returned resources trigger a rare item hof.

If Ilana was making a full set with pristine elements putting the stack of 7 in each time, 6 rare item hofs is what I'd expect to see.

Isnt there a cooldown period of a day per piece?

correct! I cant wait for my 27 rare tokens droping in one go when mayhem starts :D
Greedy, I'd take only one rare, as my avatar is broken and can not loot single rare m token 😂

Oh, didn't know. Could be the case :)
Is the armor rare or not? If it's rare we should see HOFs for that also.

Confirmed that they were looted, not fake hofs.

Greedy, I'd take only one rare, as my avatar is broken and can not loot single rare m token 😂
i would take 1 or 2 aswell but if we play this game one can hope for a "featured" 20+ drop ;)

MA is to busy confiscating all the Russian accounts and donating our money to Ukraine.
They have other priorities now.

Isnt there a cooldown period of a day per piece?
I thought that had been removed? But worth clarifying!

Before the Cyrene Codex, the window was about 7 hours for the semi-rare drop, now it's about 14 hours.... this of course depends on the dynamics of the game and may less/exceed normal time limits.

Of course, this drop is possible only if the required amount of ped is spent on this mob... that is, the semi-rare drop does not fall differently from the normal loot, with the difference that it is limited.

So, even if you reach the required amount of PED to make this loot available, you need to wait for the right moment.

It is not necessary that if you shoot a 10k ped the item falls into your hands! There are usually a lot of Cyrene campers who go around "trying their luck" with bigger than normal weapons for this mob, which usually means increasing their chances of taking what you've been hunting for 10 hours or just grabbing the current pool.

The normal hourly day-time of Cyrene is 5 hours, the dynamic rates do not change during this period, this is same as any planet. But there are game daily periods with a duration of 6 hours Cyrene... surprise!

Of course, the game is for rivalry, everything above is true when you are alone and hunt for a certain mob, but still the game is competitive and the behavior of the system I think works a little differently when there is competition.

It happened that in two days at normal rates I found twice as many semi-rare objects, but only in cases when I was looking for competition, to research this behavior of the loot.

I think that in these moments the system distributes according to the personal statistics from the previous period.

You understand that it is difficult to determine the truth of this behavior if the semi-rare item has no announcement.

In two words... if you have 4-5 friends to help you with a certain Cyrene mission for collecting these semi-rare items... at normal rates you will collect twice as fast because of the double drop in the competition... at a high rate it can be more .. Good luck with that, I know it's impossible in this game.

Back