Lowest evade lvl too start cp missions ?

Lowest evade for crystal palace

Votes: 20 21.5%

Votes: 29 31.2%

Votes: 13 14.0%

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • just buy good armour and faster gun

Votes: 21 22.6%

• Total voters

madman

Prowler
Society
NBK
omar madman goolie
What is the lowest evade profesion you would start kreltin missions on cp, been so long i cant remember when i started last time i played

I would say evade lvl 30, a plated Gremlin and something that kills fast ;)

There once where a nice thread with test results and all but i cant find it... From 06-07 so it might not be accurate anymore.

I went for 30 but im not sure

25 is bound to be too low. You will do semi-ok in a team from 20-22 on, but that is in a team and accepting that you die if overun.

Think it would be wise for me too doo the neconu mission after i finish trox just too bump up the evade a bit more, neconu been very nice too me when i last played, just hope they doo the same for me this time. any idea's on a mob after neconu ? that has a good mission

Think it would be wise for me too doo the neconu mission after i finish trox just too bump up the evade a bit more, neconu been very nice too me when i last played, just hope they doo the same for me this time. any idea's on a mob after neconu ? that has a good mission

I would concentrate on one mission at a time, forget what you may do in a month or two because the missions are going to change in structure by the time you do them, and by default the reasons your doing them may also change because of this.

Get in game and get clicking theres not much time left.

Don't care about the lvl! Get a fap that is cheap to use and go do it :) You will gain evade levels a lot quicker. I did the 10k scip mission on mostly domi-stalker before I evaded them and at the end of the mission I evaded up to prowler quite good.

I've tried a few runs on them lately and you will need some peds stacked up to complete the iron I think. Did 8.5kped x 2 run up there now and the TT didn't start to even out before the end of the second run.

25 is "ok" if you don't mind huge armor costs and quite a bit of healing. Otherwise, you need more.

25 is "ok" if you don't mind huge armor costs and quite a bit of healing. Otherwise, you need more.

by the time i finish atrox with evade chip as reward and mabey doing the scip one with another evade chip as reward im sure ill be better set for cp,

IMHO it also depends on how for you want to go in the chains. For the 100 or 500 mobs level 25 evader could be fine but from 1000 up it could be too expensive with level 25 evader. Then again you would gain evader skills fast. :)

evade level 30+, gremlin + 5b, UR125 fap, X1 + dante

would not recommend anything less than that. without ur125, you have to fap too many times to stay alive. without at least 60 dps, you take too long to kill and you have to fap too much.

the more dps you can manage the better. if you have an X1 + dante, i would enhance the shit out of it as it tiers up. even 2 tiers is significant when you can add about 12 dps to that gun.

I look at cp as training grounds. I go the second the apis is usable with the biggest fap I can use and just go for it.

I'm about 4k on the 5k aurli mission and I gained about 20 levels of blp hit/dam, 10 levels of evade, 7 levels of paramedic, 20 hit points, etc.

In the beginning it's pretty tough and nearly impossible to do more than 1 at a time, but you skill really fast. When I started, I averaged about 1 aurli per 7 ped spent, now around 5 ped per.

In the beginning, aurli are easier, but once your evade hits around 20 and paramedic is about 15, krelts are easier.

Bare minimum, you want:
apis + beast
grem + 5b's
sk-20 or better (I use the ekt-2600)

I've had soc mates give up with:
mixed 3a/5b plates
maxxed herb box with 2 enhancer slots
adj pixie instead of gremlin
herman 20's

Some years ago i just used gremlin+5b and ~20 at evade and some hl8+104 aaand fap2600. So its super easy if u hunt them 1 by 1

Some years ago i just used gremlin+5b and ~20 at evade and some hl8+104 aaand fap2600. So its super easy if u hunt them 1 by 1

Nowadays it's hard to stay with one mob at a time on you in Dome 1.

Dome 3 and 4 are almost empty if you wanna give them a try :)

There's no universal answer.
- If you go for max profit it's lvl 35 and up.
- If u want to skill up your evade it's probably lvl 20-25. CP is absolutely the best place to skill up your evade fast and the additional cost per skillpoint is actually pretty low.

Don't care about the lvl! Get a fap that is cheap to use and go do it :) You will gain evade levels a lot quicker.
What the man says. :)
Imp/mod fap(per) is the way to go, otherwise it's the armor+plates decay bill u will pay. More on aurlis, much less so on kreltins.

Anyway, it works both ways, with a little luck u can make profit even despite too low evader lvl (=high decay bill).

Edit: Forgot to mention the obvious - the more HP you have the easier it gets. HP is at least as important as evade. Imp fap won't help much if u have no HP...

Last edited:
- If u want to skill up your evade it's probably lvl 20-25. CP is absolutely the best place to skill up your evade fast and the additional cost per skillpoint is actually pretty low.

Even at 44+ I have good gains in evader profession on CP.

Oh, one more thing, if you get a tagger it helps a ton. I upgraded to jag/dante/ekt-2600/bravo all at around the same time, and by far the bravo made the biggest improvement.

My evade was about 10 when I started - but then I'm careful to pull only 1 at a time and be aware of spawning.

I profited even though loot seemed "meh".

Back