~Lykke art~

Lykke

Mutated
Society
OldTimers
Ann Lykke TheNun
Art got a forum space :) How cool. I therefore bring the art I'm selling in my shop at Port Atlantis Mall, floor 3 #3 S.

Those pictures are each made in 5 copies. There are still 4 left of Sunnygirl and Savior and 5 of Ready.

Also the paintings can be found in the Museum of Art made by Fin.

Savior = (tt 103,07) Price: 559,12
saviorkopi.JPG

Sunnygirl = (tt 103,07) Price: 559,12
summergirlkopi.JPG

Ready = (tt 111,15) Price: 406,45
readykopi.JPG

And here they are on the walls:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I would like to thank those of you who showed interest in my humble drawings.

Have fun and Lootius bless.

Last edited:
Very unique indeed Lykke ... sorry I couldn't stay with you while you were trying to get them uploaded. I will definitely go back to the mall to see how they look on the wall. Sweet talent you have there, let's see more my dear. :D

Very unique indeed Lykke ... sorry I couldn't stay with you while you were trying to get them uploaded. I will definitely go back to the mall to see how they look on the wall. Sweet talent you have there, let's see more my dear. :D

TY MindStar, I would be honored ;) They are all in the window now - except for the one of Mr.Falls. That one scared people away, so you will find that inside the Church-shop :D

Excellent ... visiting your shop is on my agenda for this evening, and I'm looking forward to it. :wtg:

Very impressive :thumbup: :thumbup:

I will check your shop as soon as i finished work.

Is this one for sale too?
firstpicture_thumb.jpg

Fine art and fine bum.. I love it :D ;) ;)

Very impressive :thumbup: :thumbup:

I will check your shop as soon as i finished work.

Is this one for sale too?
firstpicture_thumb.jpg

you mean... my bum???? :scratch2: Everything's for sale, didn't you know? Just need the right price :D

But Thanks >)

(aww didn't that just sound like the cheasy girls, I never would thought I would ever sound like ... :rolleyes: )

All the best with your shop! my turn to have to check yours out now :D

ty :)

I'm so excited. Someone asked me yesterday to make a RL picture from the Saviour theme just in some other colours ... I love that picture myself, and it means a lot to me. After the awesome request 2 other people asked me something similar!

I just want to say thank you for your interest for my drawings. It is fun to see what reasons people have to like one over another :) But most of all it's awesome to see how the whole art thing seems to be more successfull now, when it's the humans behind the avatars who are expressing themselves!

People we might know, might adore and might be ingame friends with - maybe even rl friends too - to see what is really being hidden behind the pixel-facades!

:) Just simple! Just awesome! My biggest best wishes to all who express' through art in EU! May you all have great success one way or another.

:) First of thanks to all for the interest in my drawings! And thanks to Fin for having Saviour in your art Museum.

Since I wont have the rented shop for much longer, I decided to place my pictures on auction - with a tiny discount ;)

Unfortunately you can't see on auction list which pictures are mine - but look at the price :D And my name is in the info of the pictures.

6 more days to go !

Again, I'm very pleased with this experience in game, and happy I was a part of it for this long - unfortunately life doesn't leave much extra time (or money) for me to continue with the drawings! Who knows, if that might change one day though :silly2:

Best of luck to all artists out there.

:hug: Lykke

woooh damb girl you got something going on in that head of yours, love the pics, ive not been intersted too much in the new wave of art, but i like soem of those,

The pictures looks great :) If i had money I would definetly buy one! ...but then, i don't got money..:(

HAHAH thanks both :)

Yes, art is a luxury indeed - in here as in RL ;)

Oh Wow Lykke. You got some major talent there. I really like these pieces of work.

I will have to see these bad boys in game!:yay:

Yes, art is a luxury indeed - in here as in RL ;)

Damn straight! I hope you're punting your work IRL as well as in the EU! Tidy ;)

I like the ready one but don't get it :laugh:

I somehow .. MAGICALLY .. managed to sell all 3 pieces of art - 2 of them on auction :) Yesterday I sold the "Ready" one.

There are only 5 of each in game.

Savior= 3 left (one is reserved)(350peds)
Summergirl= 3 left (350peds)
Ready= 4 left (one is reserved) (275peds)*

Pm me if you are interested!

To you, whoever you are, who already bought my humble drawings, I am honored to be hanging on your walls :hug:

*yes, I sat down prices. I want it to be possible for everyone to have a nice picture on their walls, if they wish for it! And I didn't make those pictues to be able to make big profits! There are so many marvelous pieces of work in here, that seeing some is interested in my little work, is of a higher value to me.

Back